Sign in to follow this  
WinteR5

Wr5 m14

Very nice, all that seems to be missing is a config for scope adjustments.

One thing i noticed though is the model of the bullets are apart of the rifle rather than the Magazine so they stay in the chamber when you reload :D

Thanks guys! Glad you like it :)

Very nice, all that seems to be missing is a config for scope adjustments.

One thing i noticed though is the model of the bullets are apart of the rifle rather than the Magazine so they stay in the chamber when you reload :D

Thanks, yeah, as zGuba mentioned earlier there are still something to work with. It will be fixed in future released.

Yea, thanks, I forgot to name selection to bullets and that's why they were all the time in the chamber. Fixed :)

Just had a quick play then. Really nice piece of work mate. Clean.

Any plans for a fully painted version/s?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/crazyjeeper/Link%20Stuff/Permanent/M14Smaller.jpg

Thanks, there is nothing in the way to make paint like this :P I will give a try, or if you want to try :)

I will give a try, or if you want to try :)

Again? haha, how the hell Sabre got so good a this i'm still wondering... bastard :P

@WueR

they' re just awesome:smile:. Any plans to do some with a supressor on it ?? that would be a very cool thing.

@gizz46

Suppressor is already made. I need to make config for it and make different variants. Making variants are pretty much pain in arse (time-consuming, arduous).

In game they look even better than on screenshots. :)

Great job, Wuer!

year my favorite human hunting rifle :P

Thanks for these, one of my all time favorite rifles...

Loving these ingame, these just fit in really nice within the 'armaverse'

Woodland one is done (Files are waiting on your Skype)

Thanks for letting me do these for you mate, always enjoy doing this for small arms :D

Loving these ingame, these just fit in really nice within the 'armaverse'

Woodland one is done (Files are waiting on your Skype)

Thanks for letting me do these for you mate, always enjoy doing this for small arms :D

No problem mate, I'm glad that you find time and wanted to make these :) Thanks Sabre.

These are really great, well thought out and reproduced to a high standard. The texture that Sabre has done for the woodland version is spot on, so looking forward to the textured ones..

Thanks for sharing your great mod/addon WueR..:)

I love your M14s! I'm a huge fan of M14s, which is why I spent $1500 on a Springfield M1A so I was excited to use your M14s. These rifles are so easy to shoot.

Just for your information the M14's charging handle flings the shell casing forward right instead of rear right.

So how is the development going? Do you have any plans to release Sabre's textures or something?

It would be great to have some kind of infotmation update on the addon :)

For now I don't have much time to work on it. But I will release fixed version with new content and attachments ASAP of course also with great textures by Sabre for A2 and for A3.

Don't know if anyone still uses this but I have an error where when I go into ADS, it doesn't show the ironsights instead its like the head of the character is about 30cm above the ironsights so all I see is the top of the gun, kinda like when you fire a GL on some others and go into ADS