Sign in to follow this  
VampyricTyrant

The Apocalypse has started!

Hi all

In Reply to Slatts point yes I agree. Previous psychological problems and a history of violence are standard in cases like this. And consumption of exesive amounts of alcohol often plays a part.

A visit to A&E on a Friday or Saturday night and you will see a wealth of injuries just as bad caused by violence as a result of excessive alcohol use.

Any way I will be off to the pub on Saturday to down a few beers and watch some live music. Hope I don't meet any Face Eating Chavs!

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In Reply to Slatts point yes I agree. Previous psychological problems and a history of violence are standard in cases like this. And consumption of exesive amounts of alcohol often plays a part.

A visit to A&E on a Friday or Saturday night and you will see a wealth of injuries just as bad caused by violence as a result of excessive alcohol use.

Any way I will be off to the pub on Saturday to down a few beers and watch some live music. Hope I don't meet any Face Eating Chavs!

Kind Regards walker

mate i live in dublin, i dont need to go to A&E to see the effects :p going into temple bar is like walking into the wild west

I really, really have to wonder why the police had to shoot an unarmed guy when they could have easily apprehended him. There is just no excuse, and the shooter(s) should be put on trial.

So you were there? How easy would it have been?

I really, really have to wonder why the police had to shoot an unarmed guy when they could have easily apprehended him. There is just no excuse, and the shooter(s) should be put on trial.

To be honest, I don´t know what I would have done. There is a man eating off the face of another, both are naked and propably covered in blood. It is as if your nightmares have come true. It seems that the officer didn´t go for a lethal shoot first, but then had to be cause being shot didn´t stop the guy from eating on.

So you were there? How easy would it have been?

How do police generally apprehend people without shooting them? There was no serious threat to the police themselves, and their stalling with the warnings and shooting only allowed the victim's face to be eaten further.

To be honest, I don´t know what I would have done. There is a man eating off the face of another, both are naked and propably covered in blood. It is as if your nightmares have come true. It seems that the officer didn´t go for a lethal shoot first, but then had to be cause being shot didn´t stop the guy from eating on.

They didn't have to shoot at all. In any other country the police would have run post-haste to separate the men and put the cannibal in cuffs. Shooting him showed extreme laziness, cowardice and disregard for life, something that should bear repercussions.

In some countries people tend to shoot before thinking. And not only the police officers.

I don't know about Miami but in the NYPD any shooting by a cop is investigated. Miami will probably have something similar and will see if the shooting was justified. The people there sure as hell know more about what went down than anybody here.

If you did not see later in the article

There is many bloody lesson learned by many police force around the world that sometime just take the shot is better then keep yelling "hands up"

But I do have a question: Ain't MPD already equipped with taser guns?

How do police generally apprehend people without shooting them? There was no serious threat to the police themselves, and their stalling with the warnings and shooting only allowed the victim's face to be eaten further.

They didn't have to shoot at all. In any other country the police would have run post-haste to separate the men and put the cannibal in cuffs. Shooting him showed extreme laziness, cowardice and disregard for life, something that should bear repercussions.

Unless you witnessed it, I would not even say anything on that matter. I suppose running to separate them would have been so much quicker and helped the guy's face not get eaten? Maybe it was a bad move, maybe it wasn't. It sure is easy to criticize the police when you read about it on the internet. Personally, if my face was getting eaten, I'd want them to shoot too. Then again, I would have already done that myself; not much thought required for that one.

And shooting a person does not mean that someone is a coward. Disregard for life? What about the dude getting his face eaten? Is it not the highest priority to save the victim first? There sure is a lot of pity for the bad guys these days. Wait until something happens to you and then let's see how you feel.

The way I read it, someone's life was in imminent danger and the police killed the would-be killer. I wouldn't call it a shame. The shame is the criminal's slip into such action. If he wasn't in the very act of probably killing someone, then I'd be inclined to agree with you.

As for zombies, call me crazy, but I kinda wish. Not because I want to live in a world like that, but because I'd love to know if I could.

Edited by GRS

I'd have to agree with Celery on this one. Every perp has the potential to bite/claw/punch/choke/kick/elbow/knee/eye gauge etc... and cops should be trained to take down all sorts of unarmed criminals with lethal force being used last. I know that when I bounced nightclubs the police would often wait for us to subdue the drunken brawlers before they stepped in -much to our dismay.

Unless you witnessed it, I would not even say anything on that matter. I suppose running to separate them would have been so much quicker and helped the guy's face not get eaten? Maybe it was a bad move, maybe it wasn't. It sure is easy to criticize the police when you read about it on the internet. Personally, if my face was getting eaten, I'd want them to shoot too. Then again, I would have already done that myself; not much thought required for that one.

And shooting a person does not mean that someone is a coward. Disregard for life? What about the dude getting his face eaten? Is it not the highest priority to save the victim first? There sure is a lot of pity for the bad guys these days. Wait until something happens to you and then let's see how you feel.

I wasn't there but I'm pretty damn sure that running there and grabbing one of the immobile, naked men would have been faster and better for the victim than shouting to the guy on top, waiting for response, shooting the guy and waiting for him to gnaw of the bottom guy's face some more before killing him. How would it have made you feel if it was your brother, son or best friend who got high on something and then shot by the police because they couldn't bother doing much else? What if it was you?

The way I read it, someone's life was in imminent danger and the police killed the would-be killer. I wouldn't call it a shame. The shame is the criminal's slip into such action. If he wasn't in the very act of probably killing someone, then I'd be inclined to agree with you.

You're very quick to accept death sentences for things that could have easily been stopped without further bloodshed (and wouldn't have been death sentence cases anyway).

Edited by Celery

If it was my brother I'd smack him for being a dumb ass and getting high. Again with the "could have easily been stopped". How sure are you about that? How would you feel if it was your brother that died after getting his face gnawed off because the police took too much time restraining the crazed would-be killer?

If it was my brother I'd smack him for being a dumb ass and getting high. Again with the "could have easily been stopped". How sure are you about that?

Cause he was naked and busy eating some guys face. Which is of course very disturbing, but IMO police should be able to handle such situations.

If it was my brother I'd smack him for being a dumb ass and getting high.

When he's already dead due to the lazy attitude of the police? That's awful nice of you.

Again with the "could have easily been stopped". How sure are you about that? How would you feel if it was your brother that died after getting his face gnawed off because the police took too much time restraining the crazed would-be killer?

I just can't picture a scenario where a naked cannibal could still keep eating someone's face all the while police officers are restraining him. Would you be able to keep going about your business when at least two police officers are grabbing your person with the intent of stopping you?

Edited by Celery

Unless your Miami PD Internal Affairs I doubt you can make judgements on why the LEO fired.

^What he said^

And police officers aren't super-human. Just search youtube a bit and you''ll find videos of whole groups of officers struggling to detain a single man. Just because you cannot picture a scenario doesn't mean it cannot happen. The guy was eating a dudes face, I doubt subduing him would be so simple and quick as you imagine. The police took action, and that's lazy?

Thankfully the police did something when they did.

Edited by GRS

Hi all

As I thought the LSD story was another fiction from the Sun stable, Murdoch's News Corp should be re branded to Murdoch's Lie Corp.

Turns out the drug was as I suspected a Designer Drug called "Bath Salts" it is marketed by the media as everything from a cheap form of "cocaine" to "LSD" to "MCat" (the last being somewhat similar to "Bath Salts" as both contain mephedrone) but it goes by different names on the street and in reality; like "MCAT", it is a methamphetamine derivative containing methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MPDV) that is mephedrone and pyrovalerone, both of which are active constituents of Meth. Like most modern designer drugs it is designed by the dealers to create high dependense and cravings quickly, in order to hook the customer fast.

It has a bit of a name as a numpty fucker as it causes heart failure and psychosis, so like PCP before it it is self limiting, ain't Darwin great :) .

Kind Regards Walker

Edited by walker

Jeez, the pictures of the man's face have now been on Liveleak.com and I cannot imagine what kind of person could do something like this :dead:

Jeez, the pictures of the man's face have now been on Liveleak.com and I cannot imagine what kind of person could do something like this :dead:

What the hell man!? You are supposed to pity the criminal, not the victim! He got shot for "no reason at all"! :j:

Nice to see that someone explain this... but I wonder why my "explanation" post were deleted but okaay.

JOPPATOWNE, Md. - A former Morgan State student charged with murdering a man told investigators he ate the victim's heart and part of his brain. That's according to charging documents filed in Harford County District Court.

21-year-old Alexander Kinyua faces first degree murder charges. Investigators say Kinyua first became a suspect when his brother found what he thought were human remains in the basement of the family's house.

The brother told his father. But when the father went downstairs, Kinyua was cleaning out a canister and there were no signs of human remains.

Kinyua's roommate, Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, was reported missing Friday.

While detectives have not positively identified the body, police say they have a strong suspicion it's the missing man.

Agyei-Kodie was last seen near his home in the 500 block of Terrapin Terrace in Joppatowne. Investigators say he had left his house for a run, but never returned.

Harford County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Monica Worrell says as a result of a search and seizure warrant, deputies found body parts in the Terrapin Terrace home. Body parts were also found in a nearby dumpster.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/national/Report-Maryland-man-eats-roommates-heart-brain-second-zombie-like-cannibal-attack-within-a-week#ixzz1wXrIqc4H

dammmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

That or all the news agencies are choosing to report on something that has always been happening because they want the ratings.