Sign in to follow this  
goaner0788

x_client\x_jip.sqf need help

hey guys, fairly new at this, but i tried editing xeno's domination takistan by places my own vehicles in the game, i also wanted to have a respawn script so i downloaded the vehicle respawn from armaholic, i placed the script in the init box, now when the game starts this erroe pop's up x_client\x_jip.sqf. any help would be greatly appriciated.

hey guys, fairly new at this, but i tried editing xeno's domination takistan by places my own vehicles in the game, i also wanted to have a respawn script so i downloaded the vehicle respawn from armaholic, i placed the script in the init box, now when the game starts this erroe pop's up x_client\x_jip.sqf. any help would be greatly appriciated.
OK FIRST THING YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE MESSING WITH THE JIP, AND THE X_CLIENT. GO TO ARMAHOLIC DOWNLOAD THE SIMPLE VEHICLE RESPAWN SCRIPT. THEN UNPACK IT AND PUT THE VEHICLE.SQF FILE IN THE MAIN DIRECTORY OF THE DOMINATION MAP. IT WILL GO WHERE ALL THE OTHER FOLDERS YOU SEE ARE AT. JUST COPY AND PASTE IT THERE. THEN ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THAT GO INTO THE MAP TO EDIT IT AND PUT THIS IN THE VEHICLES INT LINE. veh = [this, 300, 1000] execVM "vehicle.sqf". NOTE THE 300 AND 1000 YOU CAN CHANGE THAT TO WAHT EVER YOU WANT. THIS WILL WORK FOR I HAVE IT ON MY SERVER. BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS JUST GET ON MY TEAMSPEAK 68.191.94.133 AND I WILL HELP YOU OUT BRO.:yay::butbut: