Sign in to follow this  
RudyFaasse

Single player Russian campaign English original bugs?

Hello, I am trying to play the campaign. I did it three times over because of some bugs I think.

First thing was a fault of myself not the game, driving into the firing range and could'nt get out on time lol.

2th was that I coul'dnt push the gun

3th restart I could push the gun, fired some targets but coul'dnt find the last one (which I did saw in my first try)

are these bugs, can they be fixed by a way or should I try the other campaigns with orginal voices? Or am I doing something wrong perhaps?

Regards,

Rudy

Edited by RudyFaasse
srry i see that my title isn't really correct "original"should'nt be in there

3th restart I could push the gun, fired some targets but coul'dnt find the last one (which I did saw in my first try)

Regards,

Rudy

Yeah - this one I had in beta - sometimes it triggered, sometimes it didn't.

If it's really proving a problem I would ENDMISSION it and move on as it's the last task anyway!

Yeah - this one I had in beta - sometimes it triggered, sometimes it didn't.

If it's really proving a problem I would ENDMISSION it and move on as it's the last task anyway!

Ah okay, I will use Endmission then.

Strange they released it with this big bugs then.

About the "coul'dnt find the last one" - sometimes it happens, that if the view distance settings are too low, you will not be able to see the target, if it's too far. Try it.

I play on 5km viewdistance and at my first try I did saw that target.

Also the 2th mission when I need to drive a tank, first attempt I get killed when they ordered me to switch to gunner

2th attempt I hopped out(automaticly) (wasn't getting killed this time) and coul'dnt find anywere the get in gunner position. (AI still gave orders to me to drive there and there but couldn't get in any seat anymore)

After that I gave up and also for the 2th training mission I had to use Endmission.

Now I did endmission and doing the scout mission, let's see what will happen there.

:( It looked so cool all those tanks doing there own thing

Hope the fixes will be here soon, I hate to say it but next time release the game in a more proper less buggy state. I can live with waiting for fixes and playing a kinda beta/alpha game but my regular friends will quit playing games like this too early and won't give it another try later on, and so you guys will lose crowd playing this game.