Sign in to follow this  
rss334

is ambient combat manager working?

So edit a session, put in my player and the abient combat manager, synch the two, play nothing happens. Walked around for 10 minutes? Is it not working and also is ambient civilians missing?

Does Iron Front have its own civilians? Was not aware they did, based on the promo. (or are the default A2 civilians used, if any?)

I don't think so just was not sure if I was missing something. Playing around with the editor and either it's bugged or I'm stupid, most likey the later.

Well I assume the module should have been hidden. Or did you create it with a script?

From what Ive heard the publisher did not allow Civilians to be in the game. Probably due to age rating (killing civilians possible).

Well I assume the module should have been hidden. Or did you create it with a script?

From what Ive heard the publisher did not allow Civilians to be in the game. Probably due to age rating (killing civilians possible).

Ambient civilians is missing/hidden but I'm asking about ambient combat, anyone else get this to work in editor? It does not seem work for me.

1) Plop down me (player)

2) Drop Ambient Combat module

3) Sych me to module

4) Preview

5) Nothing happens played for 20 minutes

Sorry missed that part. :(

Forwarded to the devs. Lets see what they say.

devs ,,,, anyone? Someone more familiar with the editor than I? Is it working or no?