Sign in to follow this  
topas

IF: LIB'44 Photography I - No images over 100kb - Pictures only NO comments.

I do not own the game yet, but am extremely eager to see what the combat photography impressions of those who already do are. Nota bene, a similar thread would need to be started sooner or later, I presume.

Same rules as with other CP threads on BI Forums apply.

Remember, this is for Iron Front: Liberation 1944 user made screenshots only.

As always, hotlinking images greater than 100kb is not allowed, and anyone breaking this rule will end up with their infraction level raised.

Also: Please, no discussion here about the screenshots.

"No images over 100kb" in the title and in the forum rules is a strict rule - all images over 100kb will result in a +1 infraction from the moderators, post 5 images >100kb and that's +5 infraction so an instant perm ban.

Be aware that all posts with images over 100kb will be removed without further comment by moderators.

Do not post screenshots that give away any campaign spoilers, doing so risks an immediate ban from the forums.

Follownig the rules established for earlier CP threads: All replies without an image will now be met with warning and then infraction increases, use the all new "Iron Front: Liberation 1944 Photography I: Questions, Comments, and Discussion" thread.

Post beauty shots of the vehicles, characters, landscapes and landmarks, be creative! ;)

Edited by topas

I suppose I'll be the first to throw in a screenshot. The models in this game are of very high quality. Here is one of the transport trucks. I applied a grain filter, vignette, and converted to black and white to make it look like it was taken from a camera of that era.

(Click for larger image)

e1cf7n.jpg

Baranow castle that came with the 1.01 patch I think. Lots of walkable rooms on 2 stories and roof accessible by scaffolding and ladders.

Note: took care that single imgs are below required 100kb

ironfrontbaranowcastlep.jpg

ironfrontbaranowcastlec.jpg

ironfrontbaranowcastlec.jpg

ironfrontbaranowcastler.jpg

Hi col. Stagler,

I wonder how do you reskinned those tarnjacke, I thought modding was not possible yet for Iron Front ?

Aftter a little flying session on EVO Blue today, I had a little mishap and crash landed, onto the biggest dick polands earth has ever had the grace to have. :D

mushroomtip2_16471.jpg

ifcamo7.th.png

- Custom skin part of a pack that might be released some time soon.