Sign in to follow this  
stardog765

Single Player Missions? Three? Really?

Dont get me wrong. I love this game and I buy everything that comes out of this place, gladly but whats up with 3 single player missions?

The game description says "as well as a huge range of single player and multiplayer missions". I do see a bunch of MP missions but am I want to make sure I am not missing something that I should have when it comes to the SP missions.

Any help is appreciated.

Same issue here! But if you

, you can see that there are a bunch of singleplayer scenarios. Edited by Nicholas

In the video it's shown a preview version of the game, which had a few missions from the campaign set in the single player so the journalists will be able to play.

In future patches more sp missions will come.

Great thank you for the explanation.

Great game. I look forward to more mission.

Actually what I would love to see if the person who did the Flashpoint missions for Arma 2 to adapt those to IF.

That would be awesome!

In the video it's shown a preview version of the game, which had a few missions from the campaign set in the single player so the journalists will be able to play.

In future patches more sp missions will come.

Ok thanks. I was worried I was missing something.

So far, the game has been awesome! You guys did a great job!

What ever happened to getting a full game on release?

You get three missions now and get another couple missions in a few weeks/months. Sorry but that is just pathetic.

There are many people (including me up to last year) who don't have internet access to download patches. So with most games that get released buggy, they already get a bad deal but games that release only half the game (not literally speaking)? They get ripped off completely and I absolutely hate that business model.

You get three missions now and get another couple missions in a few weeks/months. Sorry but that is just pathetic.

There are many people (including me up to last year) who don't have internet access to download patches. So with most games that get released buggy, they already get a bad deal but games that release only half the game (not literally speaking)? They get ripped off completely and I absolutely hate that business model.

The game doesn't have three single player missions.

The game have 23. Twenty three. 20 in the campaign, and 3 as stand alone missions.

The game doesn't have three single player missions.

The game have 23. Twenty three. 20 in the campaign, and 3 as stand alone missions.

20 in the campaign? Really? I only get to where I kill the paratroopers and then thats it.

Is that 20 combined with the German versions for the father and motherland or am I missing something?

AWESOME GAME even with some bugs ( arma lets face it ) and never had a crash to desktop...yet

thanks

20 in the campaign? Really? I only get to where I kill the paratroopers and then thats it.

Is that 20 combined with the German versions for the father and motherland or am I missing something?

AWESOME GAME even with some bugs ( arma lets face it ) and never had a crash to desktop...yet

thanks

Well, both campaigns (russian and german) have in summary 20 missions, yes.

Besides the campaign which is probably the best campaign I've played before in the ArmA engine, there is still the editor with which to make an infinite number of missions. There is also AI versions of the Blitzkrieg multiplayer missions which you can load up locally on your PC and play on your own which can be quite fun as well. The AI has been tweaked specifically as well, particularly the infantry which make good use of their WW2 weaponry.

Just for the record I wasnt trying to start a thread to bash the game. I love this game so far and love Arma. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something that was supposed to be there.

You tell me there are more missions coming, thats good enough for me. Plus with the editor there will be tons of new stuff from the community.

You could play coops-missions for few people like "Steal the car" on your own. Just start a LAN server with password and play like it was singleplayer :)

The complexity of modern games and the shear number of hardware/software configurations used by customers make releasing a 100% bug free game next to impossible. Especially for a game that uses the Arma engine.

Get a USB key or some blank DVD's and go to the library or an internet cafe and download the patches there.

Access to an internet connection is a requirement to participate in todays gaming world.

DVD copies of games are rarely up to date patch wise because the game has to be sent to the duplicators at least a couple weeks before the release date to get them on the shelves on time.