Sign in to follow this  
neofit

Graphics options

So, 3 years after Arma2, a gazillion patches, a new "standalone" game, and we still need to wait and hope for user oktane, our savior, to make a mod so that we don't get nausea from the motion blur? Really?

Please tell me I missed something and there is now a command line option or something to get rid of it, beside removing all the other good and useful graphic effects? Please?

Disable Post-Processing effect

Options.jpg

Edited by SenChi

The only one that really kills FPS is the motion blur. The other effects add a lot to the atmosphere without killing frame rates. I use the noblur mod in Arma2 - my laptop seems to really choke on the blur effects.

Iron Front basically uses the same OA 1.60(+) engine. You cannot expect wonders from them. BI has to do the magic. :)

Well, they could have made the same alterations as Oktane did so you don't have to run an addon.

Well you cannot modify official game/engine data as commercial organisation I believe, while as community guy the situation is way more relaxed.

My OP wasn't directed at the IF44 (or whatever acronym will stick) devs, but our beloved and caring BI and all their engine tweaking over the years. Please Oktane, tell them how a real pro would do it ;).