Sign in to follow this  
Lister471

Forgotten Honor Iron Front PvP Campaign

forgohonor_ironfront_adv4.jpg

On the 25th of May 2012, all hell will break loss at Forgotten Honor as the Russian 20th Guards Mechanized Brigade goes head to head with the German XXIV Panzer Corps for an intense 3 months Player vs Player campaign.

Select your army and join Forgotten Honor as we embark on our newest campaign for the new game Iron Front: Liberation 1944. On every Sunday evening at 1900GMT you will grab your gun and get ready for some of the most insane teamwork you have ever seen online. Play the brand new game: Iron Front Liberation 1944 in its truest form with hundreds of like-minded people from across the globe. If you like massive team-play emphasized battles, then wait no longer, as this is a campaign you have to experience!

forgohonor_ironfront_features.jpg

- Massive player vs player battle

- A realistic army structure for both the Germans and the Russians

- Development of your career with various ranks, medals and much more

- A mature environment

- Teamwork emphasized battles

forgohonor_ironfront_signupbutton.jpg

(click on the image to go to the signups)

And best of all, its entirely free to join and play!

About Forgotten Honor:

Forgotten Honor has vast experience in arranging campaigns for many games. We are an international online community of players, created by players, run by players and maintained by players. We always strive to make the best campaigns for you, and our team of organizers and talented mappers are proud to announce this campaign open for sign-ups. Both the Allied and the Axis sides eagerly await your enlistment and will gladly guide you to victory.

This seems to have nothing to do with ArmA 2 / OA so I will move it to the IF forums.

I remember that when I was in Forgotten Honor campaign I really enjoyed my self in all battles!!

Absolutely awesome communty! I hope I'll be there!!!

Edited by Babylonjoke

Awesome!!

I remember the Invasion 1944 campaign and it was tons of fun.

Definitely signing up being conscripted into the glorious Soviet Union's Red Army.

Kind of confused here. Is this a user-made mission, or is it official?

Bad ass user missions, I suggest you to visit FH website for more information, they are very good organized! :)

Definitely interested in joining this. Thanks for posting.

Sry for my slow reply been looking in the wrong place and sry for posting it there i did not know about the sep Iron front section.

Anyway numbers are looking good. If you have no preference to witch side you play please help us balance the armies and join the 20th Guards Mechanized Brigade

For more updates please check are Iron Front Forum Thread

http://forum.iron-front.com/showthread.php?24-Forgotten-Honor-Iron-Front-PvP-Campaign

Thanks

Lister471

Well we finally have the 1.02 witch means we can get started. Practice battle is on the 3rd. First battle of the campaign is the 10th. Signup now to be a part of the only large scale Iron Front PvP campaign.