Sign in to follow this  
=kct=blackmamba

Fayshkhabur V1.0 Released

so the keys that came in that seperate download are infact correct ?

i ask cause i cant get that dsSignature check to work pff...

Don't want to throw a spanner in the works but this is what I see on the 1.1 Fayshkhabur, which I downloaded yesterday and this pic was took then.:confused:

I had the brown water thing a long while ago, but I removed VTE brown water pbo, I haven't had it since, water always looks like this pic, which I prefer to be honest.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/arma2oa2012101020480798.png/

Better just mention I do run lots of mods so...

I tested it with Rohrkrepierer.

I installed the newest Key and the Addon downloaded from Megaupload.

I got this error in the serverwindow: 13:03:00 Spieler Curetia: Falsche Signatur für Datei D:\Spiele\ArmA 2\@Fayshkhabur\addons\fayshkhabur.pbo

So I think the fayshkhabur.pbo.six_faysh_khabur.bisign is not the rightone for fayshkhabur.pbo

make sure to use proper pbo packing tools. otherwise the signing will fail no matter what

proper: mikero's suite (makepbo/eliteness) or binpbo from BI

opx is ok, no error

ibr_dtowns ok, no error ...

... and fallujah houses ok

Edited by Rohrkrepierer

im uploading fresh V1.1 with proper V2 key for Fayshkhabur.pbo including water config fix,

(no color change) so water looks like it did but now it has its own config.

i will update this post as soon i have the download link.

@PVPscene,

im using the latest binpbo personal edition, V2 signfile size is 558 bytes.

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

My favorite island is getting even better? Hooray!

Of course, now I'll need to fix a few things that will be broken in my Insurgency port ... ;)

only thing i can think of is, if u made use of FOB Sykes u have to or make a FOB template or just erase stuff that was located there.

appart from that i only added stuff.

Congrats on the update!

The issue with the bisign is that you created an updated pbo, but used my six_ bisign from your previous version.

A bisign must always be updated when you update the pbo.

The new release is available on SIX Updater now, with the correctly updated six_ bisign for it.

Feel free to use it if you like. But I read you will be making another update soon, this time with your own key, that's fine too :)

aaaw i was so hoping u would update atleast a few hours from now, so the proper bisign file was included.

well that means to prevent people from getting convused ill just leave six_fayshkhabur.bisign as primary.

for people allready installed this addon, please use six updater to convert it to "six" ready and update it to latest build.

my apologies..

and ofcourse thank u sickboy for hosting and for the proper six_bisign files :)

[edit] are u shure sickboy it still says it is V1.0 and file size of the new pbo is 439mb not 351.

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

[edit] are u shure sickboy it still says it is V1.0 and file size of the new pbo is 439mb not 351.
Apologies mate, I had to quickly run and now found that I had missed the press of ENTER button... :facepalm: :D Should be all good now :)

only thing i can think of is, if u made use of FOB Sykes u have to or make a FOB template or just erase stuff that was located there.

appart from that i only added stuff.

Oh, I'm not complaining! I am using FOB Sykes, but I'll just build it from scratch - maybe move it somewhere farther east. Other than that, it looks like a few roads were nudged very slightly around Mushorah Airbase - had to tweak a few Hesco walls I placed, but otherwise no biggie.

The new villages and random qalats are perfect, as are the new roads.

Actually, I did run into a small issue the other night. I was laying out some routes for randomly timed convoys and found that I just could not get the AI to drive through a particular intersection. More precisely, I could not get the AI to NOT drive into a specific building - istan4detaily1 at 0812-1963. My AI would not drive past it going south - it HAD to try to drive through it. AI moving north would work just fine. There are a few more things I want to try, but if you can think of a reason why this would be happening...

Thanks again for such an excellent island!

I'm playing bennys warfare on this... Very nice, great FPS :)

-Hey, mate, where did you download the Benny Warfare on this island? Could you give me a link?

-Hey, mate, where did you download the Benny Warfare on this island? Could you give me a link?

I unpacked benny warfare Takistan 073 and ported onto the map, you just need to shuffle the elements around to suit, save and copy files into mission folder and your good to go...

@katipo66

Ai seems to have trouble sometimes following the road specialy the dirt roads (taking shortcuts) when u order them to move very far.

about the ai not driving south, is that specivic building maybe to close to a road ??. some other obstacle in its way ?

Apologies mate, I had to quickly run and now found that I had missed the press of ENTER button... :facepalm: :D Should be all good now :)

Just downloaded via SIX and still showing as V1.0 ?

@katipo66

Ai seems to have trouble sometimes following the road specialy the dirt roads (taking shortcuts) when u order them to move very far.

about the ai not driving south, is that specivic building maybe to close to a road ??. some other obstacle in its way ?

I think this is directed at me?

To clarify, I am using Norrin's "AIvcl_respawn_WP" script to populate a supply route. Using this script, specific vehicles I place in the editor will follow a route specified by markers (also placed in the editor). My basic idea is to populate a main supply route, providing some atmosphere. All roads used are paved "main" roads. The specific building named in my previous post is here:

th_arma2oa2012-10-1209-41-42-50.jpg

Again, this isn't a huge deal for me, as I can move my vehicle spawn point to a different road to the east, but it may impact others if they want AI to drive that route in their missions.

I'll fix that for next version I think it is caused by the redone roadnet

@wasteland

Yes last time I checked it still said it is 1.0 ,however I've downloaded that one and it is infact 1.1 .

Hope that helps.