Sign in to follow this  
arttem

Gaz "Tiger"

Hi to all. Here is some screens of my wip . Gaz "Tiger" addon. I didn't have a lot of free time, so working just little bit slowly. But i think some day we can speak about release. :)

Edited by ArtTem

Ha, suited for ArmA III already ;)

Perfect, It will be better than the old UAZ ;)

NSX made an amazing version a few years back but dont think it ever made it to a2.

looking forward to this version.

It works fine in A2. Just needed a quick config change. I use it all the time.

Man I like the Gaz Tigr so much,thanks for making it for A2.I was upset that BI gave the russians so nice gear in all areas but they gave them those old UAZs.

I was upset that BI gave the russians so nice gear in all areas but they gave them those old UAZs.

There were "Vodniks" there, weren't they? :) Anyway, damn good work on Tiger. Hope there will be an ordinary russian camo version though.

NSX made an amazing version a few years back but dont think it ever made it to a2.

looking forward to this version.

I think you mix something up as NSX isnt ( i havent seen him online in ages, anyone knows anything? ) a modeller or texturer but more a talented screenmaker and project coordinator.

On Topic: The TIGR looks great, looking forward to finally see a good one in A2.

RHS also has one in the works but there currently not much moves in the production line so this one will most likely be released faster :)

Edited by Shadow NX

There were "Vodniks" there, weren't they? :) Anyway, damn good work on Tiger. Hope there will be an ordinary russian camo version though.

True but the Vodniks are meant to replace/supplement their BRDM2s.Meanwhile the Tigr or Iveco LMV is supposed to replace their UAZ and act as their "main jeep" unless I'm mistaken.

Artem, your projekt is most attractive. A tigr would fit into Arma2 just perfect.

Maybe your talking about the one that datakill made. GAZ 2330 "Tigr"

Gonna check this one out until Artem's release. Usually you only need to change the class tree to make it work in Arma2.

Yea the Russian are low on combat vehicles we need the new one for the mission editors teams

Edited by DartShinigami