Sign in to follow this  
Echo38

Any way to get ALL of Ondrej Matejka's music for the series?

Most of the music Mr. Matejka created is in the game files, of course, but there are also some trailers which he created music for. There's no way to hear this music without also hearing the sound effects from the trailer--I don't want to hear sporadic gunfire and helicopter rotors over his excellent music. Is there anywhere that I could somehow find all of Mr. Matejka's music which he created for the series (including the trailers and other related media)?

ARMA X: Anniversary Edition contains over 100 songs from OFP/ARMA soundtracks

available in MP3 and FLAC formts

ARMA X: Anniversary Edition contains over 100 songs from OFP/ARMA soundtracks

available in MP3 and FLAC formts

Does it contain the tracks Echo38 wants, though?

Is there anywhere that I could somehow find all of Mr. Matejka's music which he created for the series (including the trailers and other related media)?

Maybe its more easy to ask Ondrej himself? I think he knows where you can purchase his music. Do you have his contacts?

When I did the forum search for other threads pertaining to this question, I found a thread containing an interview with the composer; the interviewer mentioned that someone had to translate from Czech to English, so I'm not sure that he speaks English. And, no, I don't know how to contact him, regardless.

no idea what tracks he want so no idea if they or not included in the multiple OST within AX:AE

Eagle Wing's To War is not included in ArmA X soundtrack's :butbut:

Not to mention Seventh's Resistance tracks!

I'm afraid I don't really "get" social media. I don't even use Facebook. Anyone know of another way to contact Mr. Matejka? Is he comfortable with English? I really would like to see about getting some of the music he did for trailers; in particular, there's a piece from a trailer for ArmA 1 which I don't know the name of, but contains the lyrics "semper fidelis." There are others, though, as well.

Another question: if I install Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, ArmA: Combat Operations, and ArmA 2, will that give me all of the music from all of the OpF and ArmA games themselves? Or do the expansions contain music that isn't contained in the original games? (E.g. do I need to install OpF:CWC only, or do I also need to install Resistance and/or Red Hammer in order to get all of the music from OpF?)

Well, I can partially answer one of my own questions, after fiddling around in the PBOs a bit: ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead has some music that is not contained in ArmA 2. Can anyone confirm if the expansions for Operation Flashpoint also contain additional music not found in the unexpanded game?