Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

Unsung Vietnam War Mod Version 2.5 Discussion

This will be the FINAL WIP report... The actual release date will not be disclosed just yet.. but its very soon :)

Phucking A, dude! You rock! Whose your daddy!!

how do you use the artillary in the unsung mod

In the same way as that arma .

BLUFOR -> Unsung -> Unsung Static Weapon

Group that with you or use a script .

Good Game :)

P.S : Is there a list of existing bug?

Edited by jbgames

Ok , thx ,

do you think that it is necessary that I make a new list ?

It could be useful for the unsung team , no ?

Im sure it would be useful if you wrote down all the bugs you can find. But keep in mind that this will be the last release for ArmA 2. After 2.5 is released, they will shift their focus onto ArmA 3.

/Arclight

Thanks for the interest guys :)

Regarding the bug list , we have done some extensive testing and had our beta clan team test everything as we have progressed. We have fixed all of what we can. There will be a few things that remain but these are not game breakers.

Thanks you for your work !

Edited by jbgames

You will have to go through the Operations Manual that was included and find the correct class name and add it to your int line on your unit.

Columdrum has made it much easier in 2.5 to take traps and place em so watch out for this in the next release :)

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Ok I forgot about this video by Lodar made a while ago with some of our 2.0 stuff... Personally I think its the best arma movie ever made. I'm posting here in case anyone missed it. There are 2 parts

You will have to go through the Operations Manual that was included and find the correct class name and add it to your int line on your unit.

Columdrum has made it much easier in 2.5 to take traps and place em so watch out for this in the next release :)

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Ok I forgot about this video by Lodar made a while ago with some of our 2.0 stuff... Personally I think its the best arma movie ever made. I'm posting here in case anyone missed it. There are 2 parts

MARVELOUS!!! Some of the scenes are better than in original movie!

I wrote Lodar's name in my "best of the year" notes.

dang, after that hypnotising video, I forgot to mention: keep on birdying Unsung ;)

@Johnnypoulag

Can you stop bothing these authors with your spam posts asking for a release date. You asked for a release 3x in one freeking day. Are you having issues or something?

It will be released when it is done, and it is done when it is ready.

Next post from you asking for a release (date) will earn you an official infraction.

we've got a brand new dedi all polished and gleaming waiting for the release. gonna host it 24/7 - GITS in the boonies...

Please let it have Battleye turned off =)?

Hi all we just putting the final touches to the mod not long now.

So in the meantime Itsarclight our newest team member has made some island trailers with the latest 2.5 content for you to watch till release.....

Hello all! I hope you are just as excited as we are about 2.5! Just like Sgt. Savage said, I will be releasing Island Trailers from the new Unsung 2.5!

I will release One trailer per day, so keep your eyes open!

I hope you enjoy them, as much as I did making them!

See you in the jungle, Soldier... :cool:

Edited by Itsarclight