Sign in to follow this  
Rapira

Someone using my cd-key

Yestarday i will play dayz and stop game near Gorka with full pack and SVD in hands. Today ill try to play but in my hands CZ550 and im near elektro. Can administration contact with me please? Im using my cd key from relase arma2 and buy cd key when relased OA. I can give photo of my keys.

Somthing similar happened to me numerous Times, I guess it's due to DayZ beeign an alpha and HIVE server is not saving right all the time. I found weaposmn in my backback again and again that i had given away to friends before logging off...now we habe loads of AK-74 Cobra and Magazines because it spawned three times back into my backpack and i often got teleported to far away locations...that's the usual stuff happening with a alpha. Also I had the case of weapon transformation, I logges off with a AKSU and when I logged in again it had changes into the AKM I had long time before but magazine count was that of the AKSU.

Yeah, I don't think its anything to do with CD key otherwise you wouldn't be able to start ARMA.

All time i have another positions and weapon. I know its 100% someone play with my ID number.

All time i have another positions and weapon. I know its 100% someone play with my ID number.
Again I also spawn everytime with a different weapon and I always spawn back to elektro or coast when logging in...it's a savign bug in 1.57 not a hacker attack on your DayZ profile. If it was you would have FADE warning.

But i have not just different weapon. Im all time have different equipment and zombie kills. When ill play im never going to elektro or cherno. Im all time walk around NW airoport.

and buy cd key when relased OA.

So, you bought a CD-key, well than contact the company you bought the key from cause they are mostly selling illegal keys anyway and should give you a new one.

But, better read this and go to the store and buy a retail copy or buy a digital version (full, not just a key!):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?93566-Did-you-buy-your-ArmA2-key-from-a-CD-Key-reseller

but im using that key 2 years

DayZ uses wierd saving system... maybe you log out without saving or something. Also mainserver restarted sometime ago after that almost every one spawned in forgein places.

i cant foget place. i know chernarus like my 10 fingers

Edited by Rapira

but im using that key 2 years

Of course.......but go read the link I added. You have bought a key from a key seller and must be using a warez version of the game. No further support for you. Like I said.....go buy the game.

And just cause I feel like a nice guy for a few minutes I quote myself so you dont have to scroll up to find the link:

So, you bought a CD-key, well than contact the company you bought the key from cause they are mostly selling illegal keys anyway and should give you a new one.

But, better read this and go to the store and buy a retail copy or buy a digital version (full, not just a key!):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?93566-Did-you-buy-your-ArmA2-key-from-a-CD-Key-reseller