Sign in to follow this  
Rhubarbman

Ordering resistance

I used the link of Ofpec to buy resistance cause i thought i should support them, anyway i put all my details in and i clicked the order button, it then gave me an error saying the currency is not accepted, anyone else have this problem?

buy it from amazon or codemasters, a more ligit buissness.

Buy it from me, dagnabit! mad.giftounge.gif

Go to The FAQ and click on the Resistance box cover pic in the lower left corner.

You can choose US or UK purchase links, from Codemasters, Amazon and others.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Airwolf @ June 18 2002,04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">buy it from amazon or codemasters, a more ligit buissness.<span id='postcolor'>

Wouldnt it be more money if you bought it online? I mean after you pay tax you have to pay shipping which can range from 5-10-20 bucks, depending on how fast you want it. If you ask me im just going to by it from Best buy.. Dont have to wait 5 days for it too. Well, actually i might have to wait cause im sure lots of people will be buying it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ June 18 2002,07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wouldnt it be more money if you bought it online?<span id='postcolor'>

Depends. Take into account that online orders can be state tax free (US) and they sometimes discount even on new products. If you're ordering other items, shipping might be discounted or even free. There's also the convenience of delivery to your door, if you're not planning a trip to the nearest software store.

Do I sound desparate here, huh? tounge.gif

yea just bought it off amazon.co.uk got it for Å16.99 o well it turned out for the best smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rhubarbman @ June 18 2002,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yea just bought it off amazon.co.uk got it for Å16.99 o well it turned out for the best  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Through The FAQ? confused.gif

oops well i ordered it about an hour after the 2nd post, i would have done but i aint ordering it twice. confused.gif sorry again

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rhubarbman @ June 18 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oops well i ordered it about an hour after the 2nd post, i would have done but i aint ordering it twice.  confused.gif sorry again<span id='postcolor'>

Poor avonlady, you must feel sad now tounge.gif

Well to those living in Germany I can only recomend getting it at Amazon.de - they offer it for 30€ including postage (which often amounts to 5€ or more if you order somewhere else) and taxes. I preordered mine for 28€ a few weeks ago, seems like the price has risen a bit in the mean time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ June 19 2002,13:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well to those living in Germany I can only recomend getting it at Amazon.de - they offer it for 30€ including postage (which often amounts to 5€ or more if you order somewhere else) and taxes.<span id='postcolor'>

Now you can order from Amazon.DE through The FAQ:

OFP original version

OFP Gold

OFP Gold Upgrade

OFP: Resistance

biggrin.gif

I am very sorry Avonlady, I did not think myself and ordered it from Amazon direct. I'll not make that mistake again.

I think we should all support you as much as possible because of everything you have done for this game!...If I ever need to know something, I can find the answer at your FAQ.

Thank you so much!! (You should be getting paid or taken care of somehow by BIS and/or Codemasters...how much would they have to pay someone to do what you do???)

Are you originally from the US? Some of the expressions you use are definitely American(US)..."dagnabit" confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fikalaker @ June 19 2002,18:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am very sorry Avonlady, I did not think myself and ordered it from Amazon direct. I'll not make that mistake again.<span id='postcolor'>

Cigarette?

firingsquad.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you originally from the US?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 17 2002,23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">CryingBig.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

ALRIGHT,ALRIGHT! I'll make sure you got bagels on the table.

Jeez....

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ June 19 2002,20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ALRIGHT,ALRIGHT! I'll make sure you got bagels on the table.<span id='postcolor'>

Just after I've started a low carb diet. mad.gif

With friends like you......................... tounge.gif

You won Avon, after you now offer ordering from Amazon.de I feel I don't have the chance to buy it somewhere else without getting court martialed biggrin.gif

cheers Veit

Yeah I ordered mine through Avon cause were I live I usually don't get new games for about a week after they are out. They usually don't have expansion packs. I had to wait 3 weeks for red hammer cause the guy at the store special ordered it for me. And to think I live in the capitol city of my state.

Also, you can get banned for an advertisement? I can see if it gets obsessive like posted every day in different forums. Besides shouldn't BIS have to live up to that if we all have to. hehe biggrin.gif