Sign in to follow this  
Lappen

Take On Noisecontrollers with Steam?

Hi.

I have bought Take On Helicopters on Steam.

It took some time before patches was released ther.

Can I download "Take On Noisecontrollers" DLC from here or do I need to wait until it comes (does it?) available on Steam?

/Lappen

it will be added over time, for now You can easily install it manualy

it will be added over time, for now You can easily install it manualy

That seems like unnecessary work for the team; It's a tiny little pack of skins, music, and trials. Why jump through hoops to get a non-essential, albeit well made, little pack onto Steam? You could probably just release a little update notification under "Recent News" and instruct steam users on how to acquire it.

That seems like unnecessary work for the team; It's a tiny little pack of skins, music, and trials. Why jump through hoops to get a non-essential, albeit well made, little pack onto Steam? You could probably just release a little update notification under "Recent News" and instruct steam users on how to acquire it.

The whole purpose of Steam is to have a centralized place for all your games, dlc's and updates so you wouldn't have to do stuff like manual installations. So THAT isn't unnecessary work, but if anything is unnecessary work, it is the end-user's manual installation. Well yea, it is actually necessary if they want to play it. I'm actually waiting for this to be on steam before I try it, I've got enough stuff between Bohemia and Tripwire Interactives to keep me occupied for the time being:yay: