Sign in to follow this  
beckyolt

05 - Open Season - OA

Well, yeah. I'm right now in the part where you take control of the UAV.

It says there's 4 AAs for me to take out. Thing is, I can only see two of them, one up in the mountains directly in front of the outpost we have to destroy and another close to a town to the west. Where can I find the other two?

And worse, in a base to the east there's like 3-4 tanks that keep shooting at me at prevent me from standing still and take some time to find the remaining AAs...

And worse, in a base to the east there's like 3-4 tanks that keep shooting at me at prevent me from standing still and take some time to find the remaining AAs...

I they ask so nicely, just blow them up, go back to base, restock Hellfires, and go back to AA hunting.

It's easy to miss AAs, since not all are large vehicles. Look for Igla pods and ZU-23-2 AAA. Thermal imaging won't show them clearly, but you'll see operators hot bodies. Switch to normal vision to confirm target, and fire away. You may also try to increase altitude of UAV for better view.

How do I rearm?

Fly back to base at Feruz Abad and hover over the ammo truck or land next to it. You can refuel and repair the same way using the appropriate trucks.