Sign in to follow this  
oksman

Arma 2 - Editing & Scripting Tutorials @Youtube

Hey guys I'm making lots of videos on how to edit and script in Arma 2.

If you have questions or anything please go to my videos and comment your request!

Here's the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OksmanToH

Right now I've covered:

Hope it helps, if you have feedback please post it here or PM my channel!

Regards Oksman - Sharing the love via Arma.

Edited by Oksman

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am still having some issues trying to setup capture town function with multiple capture points in the town as well as spawn units within in the town when your are 1000 meters away (: I gave up on it a few months back no real infomation or sample missions out there. It would be good if you could make a sample mission to go alone with ypur videos that would help new players.

Do you mean Warfare or something similiar?

No more like domination town capture setup. For example. If I have a mission that has four objectives and each one is located in a different town. I would like to know how to setup town capture and defense using the same method as domination and warefare missions. I still can't get it to work!

Alright, for multiplayer or coop?

Coop missions. video and demo mission would be reqally nice (:

Do you want the AI to attack the towns after the players have captured it? or do you just want the towns to be captured?

Wouldn't it just be easier to put in 4 objectives and use a trigger to check if OPFOR have been cleared of the area and set the task to succeeded?

If you want you can hideobjects that you've placed there from the start, say a trench system or a defence. Then when the town is captured it spawns the defensive items around the town?

yes counter attacks are always welcome but some objectives/missions the main goal would be just to complete the objective and not to capture the town but if you capture the town it could be a bonus for you. A trench system or a defence sound good. Waiting for videos and demo's. Avibird.

I've only had a chance to watch only one of them for now, but great work! Keep at it, and when I'm ready to make missions for my addons I'll be watching all of them. :)

Abs

AVIBIRD 1

I'm working on a little demo right now, I'll upload a small video first, if it's the right way you want it i'll upload the demo mission.

Check if it's what you mean Edited by Oksman

Just added another series aswell as other tutorials.

New content:

If there is anything else that people want to know or learn, PM here or on the channel!

Regards Oksman

19/05-2012

Edited by Oksman

New content:

Edited by Oksman

It goes without saying that this is so useful to the community. Keep up the good work mate.

Update

New content:

Ammo crates

High Command Extensions

Norrins Revive script