Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

I mean this is amateur footage gamespot . How expensive could it be to get or loan a new camera. Second day fucked for all viewers.

Edit:

Im suprised there are so many women over there.

Someone pls tell BIS that they need to turn off their ECM at the bunker.

I mean this is amateur footage gamespot . How expensive could it be to get or loan a new camera. Second day fucked for all viewers.

Edit:

Its the internet connection...

They probably get payed well :p

Edit:

That's because the men are all sitting on their sofas looking at busted streams.

Get off your asses, men-folks!

omg they must have radio inhibitor on bohemia bunker! hahaha full equipment on the bunker!

Now seriously, both camera guys of gamespot looks like CoD kids, all interested on asking about games that are always the same( CoD, assassins creed) and when he goes to arma booth seems like its all bored omg, journalistic objectivity FTW :mad:

That's because the men are all sitting on their sofas looking at busted streams.

Get off your asses, men-folks!

I would do, but E3 is a long walk from Scotland. Think I would have missed it all by the time I got there, including the release of A3. :P

I would do, but E3 is a long walk from Scotland. Think I would have missed it all by the time I got there, including the release of A3. :P

Let your love for Lord Ivan and Arma and all else that is sacred carry you across the ocean. :yay:

Well that was seriously disappointing.

Yes, indeed. May they go to hell and back with their coverage. ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ I expect more eye-candy, taken in a controlled environment of Arma3.exe + Fraps.exe, from Bohemia Interactive on their ArmA 3 YouTube channel within 48 hours, or the bunny gets it!

There is really no community member living in LA or visiting E3 who could come and feel the difference then share his own experience here?

There is really no community member living in LA or visiting E3 who could come and feel the difference then share his own experience here?

I think Dslyecxi said he was going to go.

As previously mentioned, we're all too busy sitting on our asses waiting for other people to do the wetwork for us. But yeah, there's probably somebody on the way, and my paygrade means I haven't been notified yet.

i think so no, but If If you pay the travel me wants to come visit you at prague :)

I wish I did.

Next time BIS is showing the goods at E3 I will be there. Almost promise!

If I lived closer, I'd have went!

I thought it was press and special invite only??

No, this time the BI booth is open for the public to try out the games. E3 on the whole is not a press exclusive event either, as far as I am aware.

@coldrum E3 isnt just about ArmA3...besides, we have already access to vids that cover pretty much everything there is to see about ArmA3 this time.

Open expo, interviews, footage of seeekriiitt features are VIP press only, often without cameras. So, the burden is on the Leader of Shack Tac now to provide viable, verifiable intel with hi-res copies of the designated area.

No, but the next time it is in Cambridge ... I'm there !

Heading over to the convention hall shortly for day 2. I don't have anything for streaming and my hotel net connection is questionable at best, but I'd be happy to post some post-show thoughts later. The demo I messed with yesterday was good stuff, the controls/responsiveness and the mouse response in particular made it feel much nicer than A2/OA.

For those of you fretting about the freeaim being off by default - freeaim is, in my opinion, the wrong way to do things. Once upon a time I believed in it, but these days, I think it's a bogus and misguided attempt at "realism". I haven't used freeaim since I was able to turn it off in ArmA1. Keeping it as an option for those who want it seems reasonable, but I don't think there's any validity to calling it a realistic feature at this point. But hey, that's tangenting somewhat... ;)

Posted earlier today, quoting for posterity... Everyone, don't lose hope yet! If hope is lost, then there's always Sildenafil for minimising the side-effects of such horrific withdrawal.

I tried! i even asked ivan to help out for ticket.

I know someone who lives 30 minutes from the expo, iwanted to pay the ticket. But the entrance fee of $900 kept me from doing it.

Well, if they allowed us to play the E3 demo back in Prague, I think it would be worth visiting them. ;)