Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

The FIRST Arma3 E3 2012 clip uploaded at youtube:

Your a god. Thank you.

The movement does indeed feel too smooth

Yes not only too smooth but also very fast. If it had been smooth but slow or fast but more jerky that would be fine but right now its seems to be a bit too much of both. Either way, it looks like close quarters has gotten alot of improvement.

Damnit, I have to sleep....

Would be great if the first post i updated with links to videos :)

Where are the things Booster promised?

If he wasn't trolling, they could still not be implemented or we just might not have seen enough to see them. We haven't gotten that much "new" stuff so far, besides the tactical pace and some underwater.

Cam 2 going to ArmA3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pvp'ers wanted it to be more smooth and fluid, can't please everyone.

The FIRST Arma3 E3 2012 clip uploaded at youtube:

thank you - much appreciated!

I lol'ed when he started about "chemlights" and "hands on the steering wheel"

If he wasn't trolling, they could still not be implemented or we just might not have seen enough to see them. We haven't gotten that much "new" stuff so far, besides the tactical pace and some underwater.

Well, Ivan flipped the f*cking APC down the hill and nothing happened.

Yes not only too smooth but also very fast. If it had been smooth but slow or fast but more jerky that would be fine but right now its seems to be a bit too much of both. Either way, it looks like close quarters has gotten alot of improvement.

The problem is that it looks like important distances actually have the opposite effect since CQB is like 5% of ArmA. IF BIS still has ballistics intact it will mean that you will be able to move and kill anyone 300m away with a sniper precision.

Well, Ivan flipped the f*cking APC down the hill and nothing happened.

That's why I asked.

Has someone asked what specced machine they are using to run the game there at E3 on?

LOL Ivan to the rescue, he saw Colin and was like you ain't waiting you gonna see it noa!

ALL THE THINGS!

Bubbles added to underwater gun, leaning still tilts your weapon rather than shifting your weight sideways.

Cooper voice actor still around? Are the lasers really short, not extending into the distance?

Grenade explosions are really bad, with a long-lasting plume of fire. It's a small HE charge, not napalm or thermobaric... and I don't even need to mention the ragdoll issue there.

Grenade explosions are really bad, with a long-lasting plume of fire. It's a small HE charge, not napalm or thermobaric... and I don't even need to mention the ragdoll issue there.

HE charge? Depends on the grenade my friend.

LOL Ivan to the rescue, he saw Colin and was like you ain't waiting you gonna see it noa!

ALL THE THINGS!

This.

I was getting scared. The lady didn't want to interrupt Ivan, and a guy talked to Ivan, and Ivan snatched Colin right up.

EPIC.

Nice work guys, we talked cam 2 guy into it too.