Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

I looked at that image and the caption to me was "oh, you bought that flash too then? :(".

Yes looking forward to what comes from this, maybe more in depth, and dare we ask to see extended physx and the all awaiting "impementation animations".

:man3:

LMAO Heh, and let the countdown begin. 3rd time around for me an what a ride it's been. A1,A2,A2/OA.

Edited by Call_911

Does anyone know who will be live streaming E3?

I remember watching a live stream last year from Gamespot, does anyone have any links I can bookmark?

I am pretty sure that TotalBiscuit will stream this like he did last year ;)

Stay tuned and read the pages before.

I WANT INTELZ:coop:. Really, theres not really much info about ARMA3 release so E3 looks like a great opportunity.

The teams' bags packed yet ? How many people make up the E3 team ?..... Don't forget our souvenirs... :)

I've got a good feeling for E3 and BIS. There's no Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 and Diablo 3 to contend with this year. (Only Warfighter and Black "BF2142" Ops 2)

BIS has obviously gained a lot of attention due to Dayz, including a famous British television company. So I see BIS' booth getting more attention this year, especially by the big players (Gamespot, IGN etc). And from the looks of it, I don't think they'll be disappointed! Game of Show? I think A3 has one hell of a chance!

I've got a good feeling for E3 and BIS. There's no Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 and Diablo 3 to contend with this year. (Only Warfighter and Black "BF2142" Ops 2)

BIS has obviously gained a lot of attention due to Dayz, including a famous British television company. So I see BIS' booth getting more attention this year, especially by the big players (Gamespot, IGN etc). And from the looks of it, I don't think they'll be disappointed! Game of Show? I think A3 has one hell of a chance!

Agreed, BIS and ArmA 3 will probably gain quite a bit of popularity at this years E3. I really hope it wins Game of Show, or at least some other awards.

Agreed, BIS and ArmA 3 will probably gain quite a bit of popularity at this years E3. I really hope it wins Game of Show, or at least some other awards.

It will probably be the best game there and all the awards will go to Black Ops 2.

I don't get it...is there 50 minutes of footage floating around that I haven't seen??

It will probably be the best game there and all the awards will go to Black Ops 2.

Well in my opinion ArmA is the best game ever. But obviously not everyone agrees with me. :D

I think people are starting to get sick of the COD franchise to some degree or other.

I don't want Black ops to get all the awards. :/

Quick note on the awards go to BLOPS2 thing:

It's a good thing. If ARMA gets attention the same will happen: it'll turn into shit.

Proven case for all games. COD, BF, anything. They all get ruined once the $$$$$$ starts to flow.

I can already see how E3 will be for BIS.

Most of the interviews asking the same question: "Dayz for Arma 3".

Ahh, just ordered one of those huge ArmA3 glass mugs, which should arrive just in time for E3 next week. It's getting so damn hot in here I could use something proper to fill with ice and Coke during the livestreams :D Really looking forward to this!

But yeah, I hope reporters wont get all stuck about DayZ when it's A3 it's all about! Wouldnt surprise me though, as most of them hosts of mainstream game-sites are quite retarded. Oh well, it's all about presentation, so I really hope BIS got something heavy going on for their booth now that competition is fairly low, for once :) They definitely got good chances of winning awards and attention this time!

Edited by Mr. Bravo

I can already see how E3 will be for BIS.

Most of the interviews asking the same question: "Dayz for Arma 3".

Pretty much standalone game - the faster this happens, the better our transition will be from a milsim to a Zed Apocalypse Zurvival.

They have finally found a niche, patches are being tailored for DayZ, among other things. :rolleyes:

/emo

With luck, that game might even becoming the next EVE-online!

Nah thats not going to happen unless BI rewrite the engine and buy themself a military grade super computer to fulfill this purpose:p

Dayz is a nice change...but I still prefer the MilSim side.

Don't worry. I believe Luke Plunkett will be sure to get some juicy details for us. I'm about 99.9% positive he browses these forums and may be reading this. So, Luke, if you are reading this, please get some juciy details and videos for us! We don't care about DayZ, we want ArmA III information!

ArmA III Gets Prettier Every Time I See it by Luke Plunkett

Thing is, ArmA II came out years ago. Its sequel, ArmA III, is on the way, and for a sandbox game set on a large open world, it looks amazing.

We'll be checking out the game in person at E3 next month. Cannot. Wait.

Edited by Nicholas

Nah thats not going to happen unless BI rewrite the engine and buy themself a military grade super computer to fulfill this purpose:p

I joined =V= Online back in late 2003, shortly after release. Can you guess the total concurrent players the servers were capable of back then?

:)

They can develop this DayZ hysteria into a MMO angle, which is what is now expected of them as noticed by myself from some little research on the respective forums and in-game. Great power leads to great responsibility (of satisfying sweet carebear tears).

The perfect wave to ride E3 on.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

I joined =V= Online back in late 2003, shortly after release. Can you guess the total concurrent players the servers were capable of back then?

:)

They can develop this DayZ hysteria into a MMO angle, which is what is now expected of them as noticed by myself from some little research on the respective forums and in-game. Great power leads to great responsibility (of satisfying sweet carebear tears).

The perfect wave to ride E3 on.

It also take CCP 9 years and a Uber super computer to semi-fix lag;)

A little offtopic here, but I think DayZ should be it's own game. Basically another Iron Front: Liberation, but Zombies instead of WW2, and with Bohemia Interactive as the publisher. That way DayZ remains popular, but 1) isn't confined to ArmA2/3, and 2) doesn't steal attention away from ArmA3. DayZ remains what it is (a zombie survival game), and ArmA3 remains what it is (a milsim). Might not be as many purchases as ArmA2 got after DayZ, but it'd basically be like it was before DayZ (because, last time I checked, no one was complaining about ArmA2 sales before DayZ was released).

@Iroquois Pliskin: DayZ should definitely NOT be ArmA3's niche like Zombies are for Treyarch's COD games. ArmA's niche should be the same thing it's always been: realistic milsim gameplay.