Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

The one, single thing you're most looking forward to?

The campaign.

Looking forward for the stealth elements aswell.

I wish to have smoother own character movements ... I don't know if it's about animation or collision management, but too often I feel my character as an elephant in a narrow corridor, not able to turn round or get sideways out of line of sight ...

All round AI improvement from behavior to driving, not expecting perfect but would like to see a significant improvement from A2

Nude patch for the bikini girl

Yes good idea! we need same like this one -

I knew you would look in here you shameless pervert LOL

Winning hearts and minds of the local population and factions through means other than traditional military skills, more thoroughly explained:

-Civil Affairs: Cooperating with and supporting the locals to see how your (SF) unit can improve their living conditions and safety both in the short and longer term. Building or repairing civilian services like water supplies and electricity, setting up hospitals or having your medic(s) help people, providing food and medical supplies, specific policing duties (some opportunist might have used the power vacuum as a chance to set up a drug running operation or kidnapping/extortion network, looting going on etc). Gaining their trust and even support by increased (/more accurate) intelligence reports, and denying it to the enemy.

-Psyops: Undermining the enemies will to fight, affecting their command decisions by feeding them false intelligence, making individual enemy soldiers more likely to cooperate with you by providing intelligence or other services like translating (but are they really cooperating or just leading you on in return? :confused: ) etc through the use of leaflets, broadcasts and the spreading of rumours.

Put the "R" in "RPG" :cool:

The ability to crush tiny cars with big tanks. The ability to run people over and them not taking 40 meters of being pushed to finaly kick the dust. And most off all weapon custimization.

The better graphics/clouds/render distance. Going to make flying the f-35b around so much more godlike.

AI improvements that are long overdue (driver pathfinding, pathfinding inside buildings, kneeling to shoot by default and better controlling the recoil, being able to put a suppressive fire on the area, better teamwork and manoeuvering within squads, High Command that is on par with the Chain of Command mod for OFP and of course multithreading)

Having ragdolls will be pretty sweet. The ArmA series, despite being pretty "open world" for a first person game, seemed rather behind the curb compared to many other games in this regard. Having physics for the cars and boats that's more weighty is great too.

I think I like the underwater and camo ideas the most. Going underwater is an entirely new gameplay element, and having camo take into account weight and protection is pretty cool, too.

Put the "R" in "RPG" :cool:

Rocket? :D

Seriously though, looking forward to one specific thing: Namely, getting it.

Swimming around under water exploring an not losing all my gear in 5 ft of water 8)-

physX , i don't want to be stoped by a hummer wreck when i'm on my abrams !

Yes samew goes for trucks and light armoured vehicles.

I'd really like the Challenger II as it can take multiple RPG hits and survive. It's annoying that an rpg 7 can kill an abrams. It shouldn't happen. Not with the armopur it has.

Cheers

Bo

---------- Post added at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

One, single answer please. Distil all your hopes into one, single new feature, let's get a feel for the lowest common denominator :D

Myself, I'd have to say ragdoll.

I'd like ragdoll on your character. So you can lie there as if you are dead. Maybe avoid getting shot at

Easy answer, having at least 25% of the new A3 features working in MP... that would be already more than in A2.

Though I doubt that will happen seeing that something like the rope simulation in Take On Helicopters is still not working in MP 7+ months after release....

Xeno

Praying for better explosions and sounds, also are we suppose to be getting simulated shockwaves eg. teaser trailer of Arma 3? Looking forward to that too.

Fix the NETWORK CODE.

i don't need no features. i just want multiplayer to work without troubles. and without lags.

Fix the NETWORK CODE.

i don't need no features. i just want multiplayer to work without troubles. and without lags.

You may be looking for the wishlist thread...