Sign in to follow this  
swoop

Will resistance be downloadable?

On a related note: What is the latest on the release date? I haven't been following the forums much lately (too busy with LSN ). smile.gif

That's what I like to hear! I'm going to have a week to play it before my wife comes back from visiting her parents biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ June 17 2002,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's what I like to hear! I'm going to have a week to play it before my wife comes back from visiting her parents  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

why don't you be a good husband and tell her that she can stay longer? tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 17 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">6-28<span id='postcolor'>

its 28-6 .... and u know it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ June 18 2002,00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 17 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">6-28<span id='postcolor'>

its 28-6 .... and u know it biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nono... its 28.6.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpetsnazWarriorX @ June 18 2002,00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That American month-date system, no doubt? Whoever invented that? Uncle Sam himself? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It has an advantage however...

When using HTML-Forms and when the playe...err sorry, user chooses the month, you populate the days-SelectField with the corresponding number of days.

But I don't think, that they thought about internet+DHTML when they invented this system biggrin.gif

Ey guys, in Codemasters webpage, the release date in Spain is 1/7 !! Why why?? why Spain is the ass of the world?? why??

But, I have win a copy of Resis for arrive to Final of Spanish OFP Leage on 28/6 biggrin.gif uff.

Spanish OFP League, obviusly in Spanish biggrin.gif

Can't wait for that moment!

Regards!

Hopefully it comes out in Australia around the 28th too, since I have about a month off for Uni holidays! biggrin.gif

I just hope I get my reviewers-copy any day now.... confused.gif

My retailer says he will get it the 21ste.........just asked him

Blah, I'm broke for the time being.... sad.gif Buuut, enough money made at work should make the cut. All in all, are there gonna be any good surprises? Ones that'll make me shout "WHOA!" out loud?