Sign in to follow this  
mattchicago

Lingor ZombieLife V3 + Cherno Life RPG - Addon Sync Compatible

ABOUT MOD

This mod is a dual mod mission that combines Cherno Life and also Dynamic Zombie Sandbox Combined with some extra toys and vehicles from armaholic and other sources that I have permission to use in the mission file and or as a mod. Please note when you enter the game if you plan to fly a plane, jet, helicopter or anything that requires take off and landing you must be on teamspeak with a working microphone unless otherwise authorized (if you do not have a mic).

Teamspeak IP Address

cmpnetwork.ts3dns.com

FIRST STEP

http://www.chicagomusicpromotions.com/mod/CBA_v0-8-3.zip

Download CBA Zip file and Extract to Arma2 Arrowhead Folder and also Arma2 Folder then be sure to add @cmp;@cba to the mod loading shortcut so it loads all 2 mods together.

for you're shortcut to load the game add this

-mod=@cmp;@cba

DOWNLOAD ADDON SYNC

https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/8443/z_AddonSync2009_Beta1.0.67.7z

INSTRUCTIONS

1) Run addon sync as Administrator.

2) Click the favourite servers tab.

3) Select the NEW SERVER button.

4) Copy and paste the following url to the Auto Config URL box.

Auto Config URL

http://www.chicagomusicpromotions.com/updater/cmp.7z

5) Click Import Server Once it shows the details about the server.

6) Go to the download addons tab.

7) Change the download directory to arma 2 operation arrowhead.

8) Click Check for Addons.

9) Click Download Addons.

If addon sync asks to delete files go ahead and delete them.

Once that is done you can close out the Addon Sync and then start your arma2 with the normal @cmp shortcut like normal be sure to check the 7z file every few days to make sure everything is synced in.

If we remove files you can remove files that are not being used on system.

What version of Cherno Life are you running?

Chernarus Life Ultimate or Chernarus Life Revolution? Is there a stat save?

Well its a ripped apart version of the old cherno life but it has stats save for cash and other things. some of the cop menu's do not work and well it does save stats as in if someone disconnects from server and reconnects they will have there licenses and money in the bank or in the inventory, but if the server crashes it goes back to default settings.

What version of Cherno Life are you running?

Chernarus Life Ultimate or Chernarus Life Revolution? Is there a stat save?

You should look into database implementation with JayArmA2Lib or Arma2Net (with a MySQL Plugin) if you want proper data storage. That way if your server does crash/gets reset, you'll be good to go.

Could you join my teamspeak and assist me setting that up i been wanting to do that for a while, i do have Oracle save on the server but that is just for that stats save i think.

Teamspeak IP

cmpnetwork.ts3dns.com

You should look into database implementation with JayArmA2Lib or Arma2Net (with a MySQL Plugin) if you want proper data storage. That way if your server does crash/gets reset, you'll be good to go.

Oracle server eh? I'm not sure what JayArmA2Lib supports, but I know the other one requires MySQL.

I can't easily help you with this task to be completely honest. You'd have to design the database structure then modify all of your scripts to utilize that database. It's not a very simple task.

If you aren't used to using MySQL, I'd suggest you look up some basics

I suggest you talk to the RP-mods team.

www.rp-mods.com

Maybe they will be willing to give you an updated version of Chernarus Life Ultimate (this is where the original game came from) and work with your developing this aspect.