Sign in to follow this  
maldorf

How to capture Head Quarters in War Welcome Scenario

I am about 1 week into Arma II and decided to play all of the scenarios first before doing a campaign. Im stuck on the last part of War Welcome. I have captured all the towns and strong points and now just have the enemy headquarters to capture. I have a small army camped around the head quarters, but the enemy keeps spawning. I blow up almost all of the supply vehicles that come along. I even ran into the head quarters but the count down bar doesnt appear and it doesnt matter how long I stay in the buidling. How do I capture the head quarters and win this scenario? I keep shooting the enemy soldiers but more and more spawn to replace the ones ive killed. Camping out in the head quarters does nothing for me but get me killed. So how do you capture the head quarters and finish the scenario?

Also, the recon missions keep coming up. I complete them and then later on they pop up again, the same places. Whats that all about? What are those recon missions for? I completed both along the shore and nothing happens, and then they pop up later again. Right now I have one of them assigned again. Is this why I cant conquer the head quarters?

i haven't play until there, but if it's warefare related maybe you can try this

To stop infantry try blowing up the barrack to stop enemy spawning infantry and vehicle factory.

Use satchel or a lot of AT, then you can try capturing it. If all else fail just blow it up lol

Yeah, I used a tank with some sabot rounds to blow it up. that worked,lol!