Sign in to follow this  
eaglezero6205

A A 2 Snakeplain Mission for Arma2 Update Question

Hi guys I created a mission, a while back called Americas Army 2 Snake plain mission for Arma2. I released it to Armaholic and up until now haven't gotten around to an update.

There were some things a miss. One of them that I cant figure out is,When you collect the Intel Map,its supposed to show the locations of the Stinger caches. Instead the 3 red Question marks I have placed just stay there and never show a new

marker where all 3 stinger cache locations should then be shown on the map. Its supposed to delete the Question marks upon completion of locate intel task,and then reveal the locations of the caches.

Also I'm not sure if I'm going to do this or not but I considered also making it reveal the Pows location and making his question marks appear as well.

Any one know how to do this. I'm sure its been done many times but I really am not sure where I should start looking. I know somehow I'm supposed to make a condition but i need it to be in sync with mission task completion.

Heres a link to a youtube video I made of the mission so you can refresh your memory if you've played AA2 or maybe even the mission.

Like I said I released it to Armaholic already but it needs an Update due to some of the issues I have with the AI ,this task, and the AK-47 being added outside the POWs cell. I also tried to make it so you can play as the pow but

I cant get the Addaction to work on my cell door it refuses to show up.

Edited by Eaglezero6205