Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Arma 2 Geocache/ ArmaKešing!

*BREAKING NEWS*

After one year long sleep is Arma 2 Travel Bug on the move again!

We will track his progress and keep you informed about new adventures, photos and other activities bound with this unique armed and dangerous Travel bug!

Arma Travel Bug (ATB) made extended trip through countryside around my and Ivan Buchta´s hometown. You can check those places from close range of Labe river valley or check tracking history on ATB page for more details.

21fad459-207b-4231-b325-96668b2e9e2b.jpg

ATB journey goes on, lets see next stop.

Edited by Meddy

Enn Hinsoo´s girlfriend Lilith Sylvia Daisy Tamm code name "LSD" visiting Arma 2 geocache (take note of Arma themed postacards in her hand, which are available for taking away for visitors of this geocache).

IMG_5007X.JPG

Conciliation Cross

Arma Travel Bug was lately placed in geocache named SmírÄí kříž (Conciliation Cross) near Drásov village. This stop fits perfectly for Arma TB, becose this stone cross was originally guarding military graveyard. It is placed inside of stone wall now. It is carved from sandstone, size is about 40x40cm.

fb821f73-60fb-4504-9a5c-586248bd89f9.jpg?rnd=0.9559704?rnd=0.7436747

A conciliation cross (wiki) was a stone cross, which was set up on place, where a murder or accident had happened. These memorial crosses are mostly located in central and western Europe.

In medieval times, conciliation crosses were sometimes handmade by the murderer as a symbol of conciliation with the family of his victim. Conciliation crosses were also located on places,

where some accident, disaster or epidemic had happened.

In the Czech Republic, a central evidence of Czech conciliation crosses is located in the town of AÅ¡. The number of documented Czech crosses is more than 2300.

---

Arma themed Starý Sobor geocache

Arma Travel Bug

Arma Travel Bug was visiting geocache bound to famous Military History Institute/Vojenský historický ústav.

amz1.jpg

The Military History Institute in Prague is a military institution, governed by the Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic.

The Military History Institute consists of the headquarters and three specialized departments (the museum and administration

department with the restoration section, the history and documentation department that manages also the military history

library, and the operational/economic department.

116.jpg

135.jpg

End of report, cya on next interesting stop on ATB. Dont forget to check travel route at ATB Travel Map

930b196d-cf6f-4ca3-8bd9-2dc8bbe8c213.jpg

---

Arma Travel Bug

ATB Travel Map

Edited by Meddy

Arma Travel Bug is moving from cache to cache visiting many interesting places on its travels. One of those was Infantry Casemate Březinka part of Běloves museum of Czechoslovak fortification.

fff7ce62-fe9e-4170-9a77-50acff01b4e6.jpg

4f35f2f5-9f2e-46e0-b279-b62f4e0927f4.jpg

There was other military-bound place visited by our Arma 2 Travel Bug: Fort Stachelberg and Bomb-shelter at Šárka.

b7f83b6b-4268-425a-a6ef-9595b959661f.jpg

01dd2ce7-72ef-4044-9653-1ac8dfd77d58.jpg

Dont forget to check travel route at ATB Travel Map

930b196d-cf6f-4ca3-8bd9-2dc8bbe8c213.jpg

---

Arma Travel Bug

ATB Travel Map

Hello I am Interested the question - what is on the edge of the map. Armed with the MiG-23 and the trigger for replenishment of fuel, I flew at first to the south. Having flown 600 kilometers, I noticed that around single ocean. Then I flew out to the southwest, along the shore of Chernarus. Having flown 300 kilometers from map edges came into confusion - there is a edge of the card at all? If there is, what he looks like?

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

According to the map of the world, I had to be in the Takistan!