Sign in to follow this  
sic-disaster

My traveling blog

Nice stuff mate interesting read, glad you enjoyed your travels, fortunately the many trips I take state-side I have family to stay with, would not want to be in those temperatures in a sleeping bad! Kudos to you, and I hope planning for the next trip is going well.

I see I haven't updated this thread in ages! More goodies for you guys then lol. There's some posts from the U.S still, but I've moved back home since and last summer I made a hitchhiking trip to Norway with a friend.

And the blog has had a fresh coat of paint as well!

http://a-wanderers-soul.blogspot.com

The pictures of the Preikestolen are 1st class. I must now go there instead of the beach every summer!

2 years after Canada and the United States I am finally traveling again!

This time I'm in New Zealand, and have been here for nearly a week. Not much has gone on so far because of the bad weather (tons of rain, and more forecasted) though I will head out and try some hitchhiking tomorrow.

I did do some fun stuff though, and I've written my first blog post about my stay here.

http://a-wanderers-soul.blogspot.com

Might want to PM NZDFCrash. He lives in that area, and did some traveling of his own a while back. (Rode a crappy little motorbike up and down Vietnam, traveled SEA, did some hostel hopping in Europe/UK.) If you've got dive training he may even be able to take you out for a dive. Only thing is, he's on the tail end of some dive schooling right now, and his schedule is a bit hectic. Still, worth a shot.

New Zealand is lovely, I went there two times and spend nearly a year in total there.

It must be freezing down south, I reckon it will be much nicer in November/December.

You must try a burger from Burger fuel, there is one on Queen street.

You should head up north (far north, bay of Island, etc.), it's warmer .

Enjoy ;)

Edited by Papanowel

It's getting warmer, just came back from Tutukaka and Deep Water cove area up in northland working on my specialties. I can point you in the direction of something better than Burgerfuel :)