Sign in to follow this  
Oligo

American bravado test

92% lazy

people lazier than you (5%)

people just as lazy as you (0%) *gee I must be special*

people less lazy than you (94%)

Do any people with high lazy rating here actually work?

Wow not bad:

Congrats you finished the test! You can't be that lazy then, can you?

We've taken that into account, and your low-low APR financed couch potato co- efficient value is...

32% lazy

82% of people are lazier than me

3% are just as lazy

14% are less lazy than me

I thought I'd be super lazy.

Oh well.

Woohoo:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

The Test Results Are In!

"You're normal!"

For the record, you are:

63% Un-telligent! which is normal since the current average is 60%. Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are bordering on mediocrity, yet more exciting than others:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation. "In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score. "But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 68% chance that he will end up in prison! "Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 63% Un-telligent<span id='postcolor'>

Its bad cause i like violence

I am only 38% American warbird.

Did the unintelligence test too...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

83% Un-telligent!

which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"The subject is brave, however,and shows real strength in that department.Courageousness is a large part of un-telligence.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"Finally, the subject displayed a great (and somewhat perverted!wink.gif sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."  

Final Score: 83% Un-telligent<span id='postcolor'>

Yay for me wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ June 17 2002,05:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where's Wobble, goddammit! I don't want to be the most patriotic american around...  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You're an American ?  Sheesh, judging from your name I thought you were another one of them norweigan guys.

I got 57%

Ha ! I'm expected to die at the age of 78 eat that !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 17 2002,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ June 17 2002,05:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where's Wobble, goddammit! I don't want to be the most patriotic american around...  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You're an American ?  Sheesh, judging from your name I thought you were another one of them norweigan guys.<span id='postcolor'>

He is Finnish. He was joking wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ June 17 2002,08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm 78% Total American Warbird. Figures since I live in California.

Wow 85% of people are less partriotic than me

Hmmmmm I guess its for beating the living hell outta that damn flag burner. Never mess with someone who loves the military.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok then. So, so far I am the most partiotic American here. Anyone actually beat me yet?(without lying)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:4'>Internal Server Error</span></span> <span id='postcolor'>

Fuck, I hate computers mad.gif

biggrin.gif

Yay!, my 1001 post!

P.S., thanks for the name change, whoever did it, I like it.

85% Total American Warbird

2% are more patriotic than me

2% are as patriotic as me

94% are less patriotic than me

Excuse me while I go hum the anthem while eating apple pie, watching baseball, and using my Osama Bin Laden stress reliever doll

Wait, scratch that. I messed up on one question... I now scored 92%

that means 0% are as or more patrotic than I am, and 98% percent of you Commie pinko unAmerican bastards are less patriotic than I am.

Now back to the College World Series...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>Internal Server Error</span><span id='postcolor'>

damn computers mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 17 2002,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>Internal Server Error</span><span id='postcolor'>

damn computers mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just refresh geniuses.

Yeah, just refresh.

The test results will still be valid if you refresh within 10 seconds or so.

I got that error message, too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 17 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yay!, my 1001 post!<span id='postcolor'>

Just 500 more posts for another star smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S., thanks for the name change, whoever did it, I like it.<span id='postcolor'>

wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ June 17 2002,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">98% percent of you Commie pinko unAmerican bastards are less patriotic than I am.<span id='postcolor'>

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! biggrin.gif

The American Bravado Quiz has determined that you are...

42%

Total American Warbird

FUN FACT...

people more patriotic than you (84%)

people just as patriotic as you (4%)

people less patriotic than you (10%)

I took the burn the flag option, but i think the "take The Club and take him out" option made up for that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ June 18 2002,18:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ June 17 2002,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">98% percent of you Commie pinko unAmerican bastards are less patriotic than I am.<span id='postcolor'>

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif yep, damn straight. I'm a commie bastard and i'm less patriotic than you biggrin.gif

"I'm afraid we have some bad news. Please, you might want to stay seated."

Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:

July 13, 2040

at the age of 55 years old.

On that date you will most likely die from:

Cancer (28%)

Alcoholism (11%)

Alien Abduction (9%)

Heart Attack (7%)

Third Degree Burns (5%)

Homicide (5%)

Woah, i didn't think i would live so long. I think i will not reach 40 (i'll get shot or something, most likely).

Hey, has anybody taken the personality test? that's what i got:

JUDGE

(Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Juan Manuel

Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a bitch a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ June 18 2002,18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Woah, i didn't think i would live so long. I think i will not reach 40 (i'll get shot or something, most likely).<span id='postcolor'>

In 19 years I will be 40, don't plan on going much further than that. Well I'd hate to get too old anyway.

I'll say I might get shot by a capitalist biggrin.gif or a Facist or a democrate.

Hey man, that's exactly what i think!

I don't want to be too old, and i'm likely to get shot because i don't like keeping my mouth shut. A nazi skinhead tried to give me a poinding with 3 of his friends a year ago, but i ran like hell and called some big friends, who kicked the skinhead's ass a bit  biggrin.gif

I always get the feeling something will happen everytime I go out the door. Hell I been called a "fucking c**t" by strangers for no reason. Got to be careful what to say these days, freedom of speech really is a bad thing at times. The joys of a democratic system.

Maybe I should do what a friend of mine does and carry a blade for defence from any punks wink.gif but I ain't been directly threatened yet (close tho), altho where I am it is illegal to carry one. Hell it is illegal to defend yourself!

In my country you can carry a blade if it isn't more than 10 cm long, i think, but i don't carry one, cuz i wouldn't like to open someone's guts while i'm drunk or something. I'm good with my fists and feet (i'm a slim guy, 184cm or so and 65-70kg, but i'm skilled and fast), and i can run very fast. Also, there is no law against carrying a baseball bat around.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ June 18 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always get the feeling something will happen everytime I go out the door. Hell I been called a "fucking c**t" by strangers for no reason. Got to be careful what to say these days, freedom of speech really is a bad thing at times. The joys of a democratic system.

Maybe I should do what a friend of mine does and carry a blade for defence from any punks wink.gif but I ain't been directly threatened yet (close tho), altho where I am it is illegal to carry one. Hell it is illegal to defend yourself!<span id='postcolor'>

U live in the UK confused.gif??? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ June 18 2002,22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U live in the UK confused.gif??? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope smile.gif

But where I am if a ciminal breaks into your house and breaks his neck on something in YOUR house you get in shit for it! Tripping on stairs an example. Also your not really allowed to defend your house because I think you get it shit for that too.

Law always protects the guilty. The innocent lose out.

89% heh. Must be that California thing Grey Fox mentioned...