Sign in to follow this  
Oligo

American bravado test

I got 68% meaning I'm a Total American Warbird. And I'm not even american.  biggrin.gif I guess "We're all americans now"...

Bravado Test

I got 53% American warbird.

63% were more patriotic then me. 8% were just as patriotic as I was and 28% of the people are less patriotic than I am. smile.gif

The American Bravado Quiz has determined that you are...

39%

Total American Warbird

I think the "grap a lighter and look for another of the stars andstripes things" caught me smile.gif

Where's Wobble, goddammit! I don't want to be the most patriotic american around... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ June 17 2002,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You don't say?<span id='postcolor'>

DUH! tounge.gif

Geezus Boyardee... I beat you ALL!?! I got 78% Total American Warbird.

9% are more patriotic than me.

5% just as patriotic as me.

I chose "Watch the flag burn", too.

I got:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Internal Server Error<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe the rank was below zero..

tounge.gif

Poor me the nihilist...

39%........how surprising....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ June 17 2002,15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">39%........how surprising....<span id='postcolor'>

Lol! So I'm more American then you biggrin.gif Who would have thought? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 17 2002,15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ June 17 2002,15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">39%........how surprising....<span id='postcolor'>

Lol! So I'm more American then you biggrin.gif Who would have thought? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There something really wrong with that biggrin.gif

Oh and thanks for changin' my thingie biggrin.gif

50%

Funny page actually, The spark i recommend the Un-telligence test here

Im 79% Un-telligent!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"Interesting. While the subject shows a very high level of intelligence, his sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, lions behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."<span id='postcolor'>

I'm 78% Total American Warbird. Figures since I live in California.

Wow 85% of people are less partriotic than me

Hmmmmm I guess its for beating the living hell outta that damn flag burner. Never mess with someone who loves the military.

Don't see anything that specifically tests for American bravado in that test!?

Has anyone tried the Death Test confused.gif

It looks like I'm dying on Oct. 2, 2071 at the age of 83 years old.

Likely Cause of death:

25% Cancer

18% Heart Attack

8% Alien Abduction

7% Homocide

6% 3rd Degree Burns

Loneliness 5%

Auto-Fellatio 5%(What is that) Self- something

Here's my unintelligent score:

The Test Results Are In! "You kick ass."

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

70% Un-telligent!

which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, his sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, wolves behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"The subject is brave, however,and shows real strength in that department.Courageousness is a large part of un-telligence.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 70% Un-telligent

Wouldn't agree with the sense of humor assessment though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ June 17 2002,17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has anyone tried the Death Test confused.gif

It looks like I'm dying on Oct. 2, 2071 at the age of 83 years old.<span id='postcolor'>

Not bad. I'll be dying November 11, 2022

wow.gifwink.gif

46%

people more patriotic than you (78%)

people just as patriotic as you (6%)

people less patriotic than you (15%)

I must have made a few wrong answers.

Lazytest

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

98% lazy

people lazier than you (3%)

people just as lazy as you (0%)

people less lazy than you (95%)

<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

July 13, 2047 at the age of 66 years old.

On that date you will most likely die from:

Cancer (33%)

Heart Attack (28%)

Alien Abduction (8%)

Suicide (5%)

Horrible Accident (5%)

I thought I would die from being lonely or something. Or being inactive.