Sign in to follow this  
DnA

TKOH Patch 1.06 - Release Candidate 1

Big thanks to PvP scene for helping me out with this problems regarding the patch, now i can again play game and make addons :)

Thanks

Among other things, E3 has had our staff spread a little thin. We are working on the patch, but I cannot guarantee a final release date now.

One question - will Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic be compatible with Take On Rearmed? Please, say yes. :confused:

hey ya all , the steam version of a friend is not working with rearmed.have you got a solution for this problem?

Among other things, E3 has had our staff spread a little thin. We are working on the patch, but I cannot guarantee a final release date now.

understandable. however I'd love to see the new features in the beta patch from arma2 make its way to tkoh's newer engine.

bencroute what is his problem? we need more details :)

hey , actually, he had make a new instalation , and it is good =)

just a smal bug!

;2183564']Any news on Final 1.06?

Is there another DLC planed or what can we expect in the future for ToH?

arma2 has RC. so maybe TKOH which has been sidelined for a bit...

Upgrded to 1.06. That awessome mates !!!

All automatically detected, nothing to do. All content unlocked, can play on all maps ( zargabad, chernaruss... ) with all units.

And for me, a thing absolutly :459: its to make a pvp battle tank in south asia map !

Upgrded to 1.06. That awessome mates !!!

All automatically detected, nothing to do. All content unlocked, can play on all maps ( zargabad, chernaruss... ) with all units.

And for me, a thing absolutly :459: its to make a pvp battle tank in south asia map !

The final tkoh patch is out? I am looking forward to it big time as I like the Asia map and much improved view distance and clouds. But like the great changes in the arma2 patch as well.

Our support resources are stretched a little thin at the moment, but with OA's 1.62 having been released, the next TKOH patch should get closer to release. We wanted some of the fixes in OA to make it into this patch (e.g. detection of available video memory).

i hope that you will fix the TOH radio voices which removed on 1.06 and i heard only beeps when i play tom larkin in TOH light chopper for example.

there a video of what i mean:

Edited by Cobra5000

Is patch 1.06 compatable with ARMA II Reinforcements?

Ive purchased and installed it and nothing appears in the TKOH expansions menu.

Ive tried reinstalling the patch and still nothing.

It does see ARMA II though.

Thanks.

Graham.

Break----------

I managed to get Reinforcements listed in the TKOH expansions menu.

I was installing it in a folder different to ARMA II. I reinstalled it and let it install into the steam ARMA II folder (as it wanted to in the first place).

Have been getting a lot of problems with file missing error messages and textures not rendering correctly so have uninstalled and will try again when the patch is released.

Will stick with having just ARMA II intergrated in the mean time.

Edited by Graham01
update

Cobra5000 disable Rearmed if you want them back. Technically it can be only TKOH voices _OR_ Arma voices.

Graham01 can you please check and post the registry entry you have for A2R.

What's the ETA on an official release date for all of this, and when will it auto-update through steam?

We are currently building a new beta patch to test a lot of new EXE fixes and changes brought in from recent work on Operation Arrowhead (some technology is shared and the improvements will benefit TKOH). Once that receives a little testing we'll likely deploy another full RC patch.

Very well, thanks for taking the time to come back to me on that, not many would.

Slightly off topic, but thinking about patches and stuff, when will take on noisecontrollers be on steam?

A new EXE-only beta patch was released.

Slightly off topic, but thinking about patches and stuff, when will take on noisecontrollers be on steam?

This is unfortunately up to Steam support, and it does not have priority for them. We'll still try to motivate them to get it out there. Meanwhile: the NC installer is compatible and will work with your Steam version.

Again, thanks for bothering to reply to little old me, I being to see why Bohemia has such goodwill from it's consumers!

Also, thank's for the tip about the installer, I'll give it a try.