Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

How our financial system is wrecking our economies

This is a very interesting video that explains how ou financial system is wrecking our economies worldwide.

I hope that this thread is not going to be locked for being to off topic. This is something that should concern each and everyone of us.

5T4xPjhRQns&feature=related

Judging by his other videos I'm not so sure it's worth watching. The terms "UFO" and "alien probe" was in the same sentence in one of his video titles.

Lol amazes me how the same half dozen or so people are allowed to continually troll this section with "here is some video I found on the net" bullshit. One day I hope to see something that actually has some substance to it, or 1 single well established fact that I can't disprove in 60 seconds.

Firewall: In Defense of the Nation State

See end credits -"produced by Lyndon LaRouche Political Action Committee".

This video is the work of the Larouch Movement, see some of their other crackpot ideas here:

http://larouchepac.com/home

Outsiders characterize it as a fringe movement and it has been criticized from across the political spectrum.

The movement had its origins in radical leftist student politics of the 1960s, but is now generally seen as an unclassifiable group

Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (born September 8, 1922), also known as Lyn Marcus, is an American political activist and founder of the LaRouche movement.

LaRouche's wife, Helga Zepp-LaRouche, heads political and cultural groups in Germany connected with her husband's movement, (BüSo) (Civil Rights Movement Solidarity) political party.

LaRouche was a presidential candidate eight times between 1976 to 2004, running once for his own U.S. Labor Party and campaigning seven times for the Democratic Party nomination. He was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment in 1988 for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and tax code violations, and was released in 1994 on parole. Ramsey Clark, his chief appellate attorney and a former U.S. Attorney General, said that LaRouche was denied a fair trial. The Court of Appeals unanimously rejected the appeal.

Supporters of LaRouche call him a political leader in the tradition of Franklin D. Roosevelt. Commentators for The Washington Post and The New York Times have described him as a conspiracy theorist and a political extremist. Some have called him fascist or antisemitic, and a 1979 editorial in the New York Times characterized his movement as a 'cult'. According to reporters, members believe they are solely responsible for the protection of civilization and some work long hours for little pay to further their mission. The LaRouche movement has been accused of repeatedly harassing public officials, politicians, journalists, ex-members, and critics. The movement has had a number of notable collaborators and members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement

Edited by PELHAM

stache_0.jpg

Reminds me, these are the same idiots who went into Barney Frank's town hall. I haven't seen their website in a while but having read through it again, It appears it is the same conspiratorial nonsense. Anti semetic? maybe.

http://larouchepac.com/nazihealthcare

The bankers are taking it to the next step. The cyprus model will be implemented worldwide in the near future it will be done by law.

Now they are legally allowed to steal peoples money. WTF. :mad:

All part of the global elite to create a global currencie, or so the conspiricies go's, but I must say that those theories becoming very true indeed,and yes one day the banks will close,and they gone take our money and give it to those banks that whent bust in the first place. And Cyprus whas only to test the sceam out, but dont worry,when the come for your money it wont be 10-40% they will take,its gone be more like 100% they will take.

Dont forget our financial system is coming down fast,and all this will happen rather soon then later!!!

Edited by Sgt.Spoetnik

world "elites" would love to see slavery and feudalism again , people won feudalism in past (revolutions) cause people had the same "hightech" like rulers, both had muskets, now one have knife and other has uav with flir (even in USA begins debate against gun ownership, in my country acces to gun is very very very limited for usual people almost impossible, for lawyers, banksters and the rich no problem), now such revolution would not be won, so rulers are thinking about feudalism back, it is up from us "usual workers usual people" if we keep in mind that freedom and property is not given once for all the time, because 200 years ago there were slavery and feudalism and only owner was king,

since first revolutions when people executed kings we gain all what we have now - labour rights, payed holidays , social insurance etc.

but it is not given for all the time and banksers are todays nobles, we must remember that freedom and property is something which we must protect to not be back to year 1860 where for example there was slavery here in my land, if you were born as farmer's child, you had to serve local noble for whole your life and working only for his profits, banks want the same, thats why they force people to have credits, debts etc.

we work hard to buy PC, banksters have private jets, golden clocks etc.

if we took credit for 30 years , we became slaves, cause when anything goes wrong we loose all, we must be polite in job etc. it is half slavery

-----

p.s.

the other thing with Cyprus is that we have also problem that rich people avoid to pay taxes - so in this case it is problem that there are "tax paradises" in this world,

this is not all one side but has second coin side too

most rich guys from my country are not paying taxes in my country, it is problem too and in such case actions like intervention in the accounts is not only "bad"

you should remember that many times the most rich pay the least taxes and pay it abroad

Edited by vilas

All part of the global elite to create a global currencie, or so the conspiricies go's, but I must say that those theories becoming very true indeed,and yes one day the banks will close,and they gone take our money and give it to those banks that whent bust in the first place. And syprus whas only to test the sceam out, but dont worry,when the come for your money it wont be 10-40% they will take,its gone be more like 100% they will take.

Dont forget our financial system is coming down fast,and all this will happen rather soon then later!!!

It is not a conspiracy anymore and it has nothing to do with incompetence. The bankers know exactly what they are doing and the are backed by all governments. Whoever still believes that this is a conspiracy can't be helped IMHO. There's a huge shit sandwich in arrival and everyone is invited to take his bite.

The 700 trillion derivative markets is going to explode in our faces it's the biggest bubble in the history of mankind and it's going to burst.

Oh look, it's LaRouche. Next time I see his wife I´ll ask her how that trans atlantic monorail train is coming along. And the trans euro-african highway system. Or any of the other woo Ideas he has that get swallowed up by his "movement".

I´ve talked to members of their german outgrow party, who are also running for our equivalent of the house of representatives. The thing they address about the banks there is what they want to fix, however, the nature of their movement makes me highly suspicious of them. They're not as crazy as the Zeitgeist people, but they're also not completely balanced in the head either.

"Money Is Not Safe In The Big Banks" ROFL any of you have more than £85,000 (£170,000 joint) or $250,000 in a deposit or savings account? Do alternative public banks have deposit insurance?

In the event of a bank going bust, the FSCS would refund your savings up to a maximum of £85,000 or £170,000 if it is a joint account. This £85,000 limit includes any interest earned on your savings.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is a United States government corporation operating as an independent agency created by the Banking Act of 1933. As of January 2013, it provides deposit insurance guaranteeing the safety of a depositor's accounts in member banks up to $250,000 for each deposit ownership category in each insured bank.

One thing is guaranteed, if banks are forced to give up investment banking they will end free accounts. You will have to pay monthly just to have an account. If you put $100 in an account in 2/3 years the monthly fee will reduce that to $0.

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

We are closing onto the next stage. The IMF steps up his efforts to get the so called bail-ins implemented on a large scale.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) quietly dropped a bomb in its October Fiscal Monitor Report. Titled “Taxing Times,†the report paints a dire picture for advanced economies with high debts that fail to aggressively “mobilize domestic revenue.†It goes on to build a case for drastic measures and recommends a series of escalating income and consumption tax increases culminating in the direct confiscation of assets.

Yes, you read that right. But don’t take it from me. The report itself says:

Here's the link to the full article for those of you who are interested

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billfrezza/2013/10/15/the-international-monetary-fund-lays-the-groundwork-for-global-wealth-confiscation/

If you are interested you should do some research on the IMF because I do not believe that a lot of people really know what this organization really does. Yeah I know conspiracy . . . where's my tinfoil hat ????? If you are still convinced that this stuff is a conspiracy theory . . . and it's not real . . . IMHO then you can't be helped. No pun intended.

Wow,hear comes the bailout for the USA,and the whole world can pay for it. and those conspiracy-theories becoming more and more reality these days,

I did hear about a part in that report stated that every person that haves savings in the bank would have to pay a one-time-taks on those savings to help out the EU with's it financial problem(but it only stated it whas just a "idea")

I did figured something like that out, because all you hear about the shutdown whas how it would effect the world economy if they would default,but keep going with the dept isnt a option because it will make things only worser. and then what;how to fill a financial gap off a small 17 trill dollars? so their solution,steal all our money and waste it!

And mayby the sad part in this is that most ppl in the world dont know this,or dont want to know, because offcourse you wont here this on mainstream news and tv (forbes aside)!

Don't click on that link before you read the quote below!

IMF report is here:

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fm/2013/02/pdf/fm1302.pdf

If you actually read that report, it's an advisory, on a ranked series of measures that governments struggling with deficits may or may not take into consideration. It starts with minor tax reforms and considers the extreme of capital levy. It's highly unlikely really that anyone would choose the extreme, but, it does look like taxes in general will rise over the next few years. It's odd that someone would choose to focus on 1 paragraph of a 95 page report. I guess times are tough for the people in the press too judging by recent headlines that shriek like a small child desperate for attention (or revenue in this case):

In contrast to the Forbes magazine, the website Forbes.com uses a "contributor model" in which a wide network of "Contributors" writes and publishes articles directly on the website.[15] The Forbes staff does not assign stories, fact check, or edit contributions, and Contributors write stories about any topic they choose.[15] Contributors are paid based on traffic to their Forbes.com pages; the site has received contributions from over 2,500 individuals, and some Contributors have earned over US$100,000, according to the company.

Ahhhhhh.........

my 5 centrs from last newspaper news:

when i was saying (and others too) that this all crisis is "to bring back feudalism" and people loose houses and banks started to own - it was called by opponents conspiracy theory etc. , what happened during crysis many of us know, rich get much more richer, average working people lost (in Europe not as much as in US when banks took houses) so "rich" become more and more arrogant, what happened lastly that i write this post ? in one Polish city there is city hall proposal ... that rich can park in city for free and only poor have to pay parking tickets , really this is not a joke, one newspaper wrote about it, in big Polish city there is project of law that ceases rich people to pay for parking in city (when there was Euro 2012 police throw away all homelss so west tourists not see homeless and REAL life here), during 24 years of "freedom" my country turned from "everyone gets flat from state" to "you must work 30 years and pay credit for bank, you can park Lexus for free but pay when park Fiat Panda"

Edited by vilas

my 5 centrs from last newspaper news:

when i was saying (and others too) that this all crisis is "to bring back feudalism" and people loose houses and banks started to own - it was called by opponents conspiracy theory etc. , what happened during crysis many of us know, rich get much more richer, average working people lost (in Europe not as much as in US when banks took houses) so "rich" become more and more arrogant, what happened lastly that i write this post ? in one Polish city there is city hall proposal ... that rich can park in city for free and only poor have to pay parking tickets , really this is not a joke, one newspaper wrote about it, in big Polish city there is project of law that ceases rich people to pay for parking in city (when there was Euro 2012 police throw away all homelss so west tourists not see homeless and REAL life here), during 24 years of "freedom" my country turned from "everyone gets flat from state" to "you must work 30 years and pay credit for bank, you can park Lexus for free but pay when park Fiat Panda"

Welcome to capitalism. The whole goal is to enslave us to debt and they are succeeding with that on large scale. Let people march in protest as long as they pay their taxes the elite and bankers could be bothered less. Moreover to the bankers it's an incentive to do even worse, given the fact that no one ever will go to jail, even though fraud has been proven over and over again. JP Morgan just paid a fine of 13 billion dollars. For them it's like paying for a speeding ticket.

in Poland (i do not know how it is abroad) there is another sucking thing, businessmen buy things cheaper, how to explain it to non-Poles,.. there is a VAT tax in EU, right ? US doesnt have VAT tax (and has things 20% cheaper), so usual european union citizen pays VAT tax in goods (7%, 23% in Poland) and businesman may return VAT tax cause they put their spendings to "company costs" and have tax-back, so ... rich guy earning 10 000 euro can buy himself jacket or coat or PC or other things for 100 and i pay for it 123 in result ,

yes, bank system is enslaving cause people must work hard and obey to pay 30years credits for flat, and now in USA banks are taking back people's properties and in Poland inverted-mortgage is entered law, so now they put people in slavery and old poor people write testimony for banks and banks will be inheriting after those people, sick shit,

usually it is family who keeps property from generation to generation, now banks started to take property from people (because pensions are so low comparing to cost of living, old people are having agreement with bank, that bank pays them little money every month till death and bank takes flat/house after their death)

capitalism in such form is feudalism back , now instead of king, nobles, church - banks

it is all far from free market competion, it becomes to be feudalism

Edited by vilas

Errrm VAT fraud is VAT fraud, even in Poland (PTU fraud) so no that isn't legal. You can only claim on purchases for business use and if that item isn't used 100% of the time for business purposes, you can't claim 100% of the VAT. Poland is part of the common legal framework under VAT Directive 2006/112/EC,28 November 2006 and should be conducting VAT audits - is that not happening? Please tell me it isn't another backward, corrupt, mal-administered European moneypit?

As for the rest, welcome to the world of mortgages and equity release and owning things. It doesn't apply to you if you don't actually walk into a bank and sign up to the terms and conditions.

Bet you didn't know: feudalism is a word made up in the 19th century by dubious scholars and adapted by left wing thinkers for propaganda purposes. It was never used historically and the system it describes never existed and would be unknown to those living in the middle ages in Europe. Scholars have called for it's use to be discontinued in education related texts as it's use is inaccurate and misleading. Those who use it only betray themselves, particularly in your case as by strict definition the Soviet communist system had more in common with feudalism than what you have now lol.

1. The whole goal is to enslave us to debt and they are succeeding with that on large scale.

2. Moreover to the bankers it's an incentive to do even worse, given the fact that no one ever will go to jail, even though fraud has been proven over and over again.

I have spent 30 years in corporate banking.

1. Nobody and no company is forced to borrow. No bank would lend to anybody that cannot repay (except for those stupid Wall Street bankers who did that in 2008. Bloody idiots!)

2. The whole goal is to make profits for bankers. The bank will state that the goal is to make profit for shareholders but that is false. There is no incentive to make a loss on any deal. Bernie Madhoff went to jail as have many before him.

Loyd Blankfein of Goldman and Sachs didn't . . . He got even drilled by Congress they proved their whole scam nothing happened apart from a fine, which was like receiving a slap on their wrists. JP Morgan just paid a 13 bn dollar fine and no one will ever go to jail of them.

Case Madhoff . . . when the houses bubble blew he was neck deep into it. There was no way of a cover up in the Madhoff case.

BTW it's not only wall street engaging in reckless speculation its a worldwide common practice, for over a decade now, for banks all over the world. You should know that . . . having worked in the banking system for over 30 years most probably you know a lot more than me.

cheers

No bank would lend to anybody that cannot repay (except for those stupid Wall Street bankers who did that in 2008. Bloody idiots!)

And except for majority of Russian banks. Credits (approx.10K USD and lower) are given to almost everybody. Sometimes you may get them even by fake documents. And of course many people borrow a credit that they can not repay.

banks and goverments borrow money like there is no tomorow, but if you want a loan they will almost shoot you down,or ask criminal intrest's! and indeed the credits that ppl cant repay/ or wont repay. and you better make sure you repay them when they ask it,or risk loosing every thing! why you think the US got a deficit off 17trillion dollars, borrowing money to repay other loan's.

The so called "Global" Financial Crisis is restricted to the US, the UK, France and Germany. In these places banks collapsed or were bailed out.

In Australia, NZ and Canada banks did not collapse, were not bailed out and the economies remain strong.

In third world countries, the governments often borrow too much and in recent years the US govt has borrowed too much. You cannot make a blanket statement that all govts borrow too much!

A well run bank does not borrow too much! In a basic bank business you, the public, make a deposit with a bank (the bank borrows from you) and then the bank lends it at a profit.

Banks must comply with rules governing how much capital they must hold. If a bank lends $100 it must have minimum capital of $8. In Japan it is only $4. The Japanese banks that use the $4 rule cannot operate outside Japan. Those that operate outside Japan must use the $8 rule.

After the crash of 1929, financial business were split into "banking" and "non-banking". The banking business must comply with the $8 rule. When Reagan and Thatcher came along both countries relaxed their rules and banking and non-banking business merged. This meant the $8 rule (in the UK and the US) could be ignored and led to the 1987 crash.

In Australia, in about 2006, Macquarie Bank had to split itself legally into "banking" and "non-banking" businesses so that the banking business can comply with the $8 rule. None of the banks in the US nor the UK did that and that led to the crash of 2008.