Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

I use

//ACRE-radios
if (isClass(configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "acre_main")) 
then [{_unit linkItem "ACRE_PRC148";_unit addItem "ACRE_PRC343";},{}];

Don't know if it really works though...

That did the trick and to test it out I ran this in my init.sqf:

//ACRE-radios 
if (isClass(configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "acre_main")) then {acreRunning = 1} else {acreRunning = 0};

Variables are reflecting correct whether it's running or not. Thanks!

Variables are reflecting correct whether it's running or not. Thanks!

woohoo! :D

But that does mean that the "could not find entry in CfgPatchesblabla"-errors I get when running my loadout-scripts are not caused by this snippet unfortunately. :D

Edited by Pergor

Hello! Thanks for reading!

(I've reinstalled Arma and all the mods twice--please help!)

So every weekend I play Arma 2 CO with a group and we use a bunch of realism mods, including ACE and ACRE/JayArma2Lib. It worked fine for a while, but now I crash after hitting "OK" in the lobby and it loads for a bit, but I never get to the map screen, however if the mission is already started, I will get in the mission about 50% of the time, but crash after 5-10 minutes. I've determined that this is 99% ACRE because if I delete the ACRE mod and join the server, I get in fine and if I start the game and load in without Teamspeak (I use version 3.0.12 BTW) then I start Teamspeak, it will crash after 5-10 minutes. If it helps, I use Six Updater to manage mods and launch the game (I did install ACRE from Armaholic to see if it fixes it).

When I try to put a picture of all the mods we use it wants a URL and then it says I can't post a URL because I have not been a member long enough, so here they are:

@abf_required (Just a bunch of files the group uses)

@ACE

@ACEX

@ACEX_RU

@ACEX_SM

@ACEX_USNavy

@ACRE

@beton

@brg_africa

@CBA

@CBA_A2

@CBA_CO

@CBA_OA

@chn_crocodile

@csj_snake

@fallujah

@GLT_MissileBox

@ibr_Icivilians

@ibr_plants

@JayArma2Lib

@klu_glt_missilebox_ace

@Lingor

@Lingor_units

@mb_objects

@mb_rocks

@mb_veg_adv

@MBG_Buildings2

@MBG_buildings3

@MBG_Celle2

@MBG_KillHouses

@mcn_aliabad

@opx_objects

@sangin

@smd_sahrani_a2

@SNR

@Thirsk

@UKF_UKweps

@ukf_ukweps_ace

@US Military Mod V0.8

acrlite

BAF

expansion/beta

Expansion/beta/expansion

PMC

Here are my crash files:

ArmA2OA.bidmp: This one is unreadable I'm pretty sure unless you have some sort of program.

ArmA2OA.mdmp (Pretty much unreadable):

Arma2oa.RPT (There's A LOT more to this one if you need it I massively shortened it to just the beginning and the end of it):

=====================================================================

== G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe

== "G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -skipintro -nosplash -nopause "-world=empty" "-exthreads=7" "-cpucount=8" "-name=Woolsey" "-mod=G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;expansion;expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@brg_africa;@CBA_CO;@ACEX_SM;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@csj_snake;@fallujah;@chn_crocodile;@ACEX_RU;@smd_sahrani_a2;@abf_required;@US Military Mod V0.8;PMC;BAF;Expansion\beta\expansion;@mbg_buildings3;@MBG_Celle2;@MBG_KillHouses;@UKF_UKweps;@ukf_ukweps_ace;acrlite;@mcn_aliabad;@SNR;@beton;@opx_objects;@mb_rocks;@mb_veg_adv;@sangin;@ibr_plants;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE;@GLT_MissileBox;@ibr_lcivilians;@klu_glt_missilebox_ace;@mb_objects;@MBG_Buildings2;@Lingor;@Lingor_units"

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2014/03/14 21:57:58

Current time: 2014/03/27 11:52:22

Version 1.62.103718

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Mods: @Lingor_units

Distribution: 1491

Version 1.62.103718

Fault address: 00A3451D 01:0063351D G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe

file: i_drive (__CUR_MP)

world: zargabad

Prev. code bytes: EC 51 C7 45 FC 00 00 00 00 8B 4D FC 33 C0 40 99

Fault code bytes: F7 F9 C9 C3 55 8B EC 51 C7 45 FC 00 00 00 00 8B

Registers:

EAX:00000001 EBX:2C87C040

ECX:00000000 EDX:00000000

ESI:2A88D670 EDI:00CE6300

CS:EIP:0023:00A3451D

SS:ESP:002B:018EF864 EBP:018EF868

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00010202

=======================================================

note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Users\Jonathan\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\arma2oa.mdmp

Is there some way I can actually post the files so you can open them in a program that can read them? When I open the .mdmp in a program it keeps saying the phrase "HEAP_CORRUPTION" when it analyzes it.

I use beta patch 103718.

Thanks!

Edited by Woolsey

@abf_required (Just a bunch of files the group uses)

@ACE

@ACEX

@ACEX_RU

@ACEX_SM

@ACEX_USNavy

@ACRE

@beton

@brg_africa

@CBA

@CBA_A2

@CBA_CO

@CBA_OA

@chn_crocodile

@csj_snake

@fallujah

@GLT_MissileBox

@ibr_Icivilians

@ibr_plants

@JayArma2Lib

@klu_glt_missilebox_ace

@Lingor

@Lingor_units

@mb_objects

@mb_rocks

@mb_veg_adv

@MBG_Buildings2

@MBG_buildings3

@MBG_Celle2

@MBG_KillHouses

@mcn_aliabad

@opx_objects

@sangin

@smd_sahrani_a2

@SNR

@Thirsk

@UKF_UKweps

@ukf_ukweps_ace

@US Military Mod V0.8

acrlite

BAF

expansion/beta

Expansion/beta/expansion

PMC

Here are my crash files:

ArmA2OA.bidmp: This one is unreadable I'm pretty sure unless you have some sort of program.

ArmA2OA.mdmp (Pretty much unreadable):

Arma2oa.RPT (There's A LOT more to this one if you need it I massivle shortened it to just the beginning and the end of it):

Is there some way I can actually post the files so you can open them in a program that can read them? When I open the .mdmp in a program it keeps saying the phrase "HEAP_CORRUPTION" when it analyzes it.

The addons highlighted in red are not needed. The three CBAs are supplanted by CBA_CO when using the expansion beta, and mb_objects has been replaced with mb_rocks and mb_veg_adv. Of course, PWS is only loading the necessary files, so you don't need to delete them.

You can use dropbox or any other filesharing thingamabob to post links to your reports.

The portion of the .rpt file you cut out is the important bit.

The addons highlighted in red are not needed. The three CBAs are supplanted by CBA_CO when using the expansion beta, and mb_objects has been replaced with mb_rocks and mb_veg_adv. Of course, PWS is only loading the necessary files, so you don't need to delete them.

You can use dropbox or any other filesharing thingamabob to post links to your reports.

The portion of the .rpt file you cut out is the important bit.

Thanks a lot for replying!

With @mb_objects I have reinstalled Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, Teamspeak, and Six Updater and I noticed the addition of @mb_rocks and @mb_veg_adv, I'm not too sure about using the beta build because I use an older one to play DayZ (rarely play but when I do most servers use the beta patch I'm on) and when reading about ACRE it said I could still use the old CBA's, if problems continue, I'll switch, so far things are good from reinstalling, but it only crashed when we did 30+ people events and we haven't done one of those yet so I'm hoping for the best.

Do you think I need to post links to any of the other ones?

Thanks!

P.S. One thing I seemed to notice is that acre obviously has a file that you put in the plugins folder in TeamSpeak. Every time I launched the game with my preset it would say "@ACRE wants to do this: acre_win64.dll ----> TeamSpeak 3 Client\Plugins" or something along those lines. It kind of got annoying to hit OK to that every time so it told me how to turn that "warning" off. However when unchecking the the thing that makes that warning appear, it would tell me that whatever was being done (acre plugin being moved) would NOT be processed, even though the plugin would still work and show up in TeamSpeak until I crashed, this might have had a tiny affect on it, but probably not.

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

The addons highlighted in red are not needed. The three CBAs are supplanted by CBA_CO

Also I didn't even notice I had @CBA_CO with the other ones before, that isn't there now.

Thanks a lot for replying!

With @mb_objects I have reinstalled Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, Teamspeak, and Six Updater and I noticed the addition of @mb_rocks and @mb_veg_adv, I'm not too sure about using the beta build because I use an older one to play DayZ (rarely play but when I do most servers use the beta patch I'm on) and when reading about ACRE it said I could still use the old CBA's, if problems continue, I'll switch, so far things are good from reinstalling, but it only crashed when we did 30+ people events and we haven't done one of those yet so I'm hoping for the best.

Do you think I need to post links to any of the other ones?

Thanks!

P.S. One thing I seemed to notice is that acre obviously has a file that you put in the plugins folder in TeamSpeak. Every time I launched the game with my preset it would say "@ACRE wants to do this: acre_win64.dll ----> TeamSpeak 3 Client\Plugins" or something along those lines. It kind of got annoying to hit OK to that every time so it told me how to turn that "warning" off. However when unchecking the the thing that makes that warning appear, it would tell me that whatever was being done (acre plugin being moved) would NOT be processed, even though the plugin would still work and show up in TeamSpeak until I crashed, this might have had a tiny affect on it, but probably not.

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Also I didn't even notice I had @CBA_CO with the other ones before, that isn't there now.

ACRE doesn't define which version of CBA you use. CBA_CO is used when expansion beta 100697 or later is present, period. Otherwise, the original three CBAs are used.

You are getting that message about the ACRE dlls because SU isn't being run as administrator.

Don't delete CBA_CO - you'll just have to download it again when you run the expansion beta (which you do, based on the header in your .rpt file). See my first note.

I've done everything and tried CBA_CO with the beta and then the other ones and it still crashes.

Heey Everyone,

I have a question, how to ckeck if a player is connected with Teamspeak and the Game?

Chris - Sorry for my English

Edited by christian2526

I'm aware the ACRE is incompatible with the latest version of ACRE (TeamSpeak Client 3.0.14 (64-bit)), so what is the last version of TS that is compatible with ACRE?

TeamSpeak Client 3.0.13.1 (64-bit)

TeamSpeak Client 3.0.13 (64-bit)

TeamSpeak Client 3.0.12 (64-bit)

TeamSpeak Client 3.0.11.1 (64-bit)

TeamSpeak Client 3.0.11 (64-bit)

Having a small issue with ACRE. I'm using TS3 version 3.0.11.1 and I have all the required mods for ACRE. I have already redownloaded ACRE twice and I am still having this issue.

I can not access radios in my gear. Everything from the 117 to the 343, but I can access vehicle radios. I have tried ACRE sync countless times and everything else I could think of.

Yeah 3.12 works, I think 3.13 works KIND OF, better to stick with 12 or 11

I can verify that 3.12 definately works, but some people seem to have trouble on 3.13 while some don't...very strange yet again, not entirely sure about that though, but yeah, I'd recommend sticking with 3.12 or lower.

Any ideas on how to lower the volume of the PTT squak? Speech is fine, just that squak is ruining my ears everytime...

Any ideas on how to lower the volume of the PTT squak? Speech is fine, just that squak is ruining my ears everytime...

Actually, I think if you go to your TS3, Plugins and then click on ACRE and go to settings there is a volume adjuster, I think it has to do with that squeak as well. Never tested it though.

Try adjusting the soundpack volume. I admit the squawks are pretty bad right now in terms of distortion/loudness.

Ummmm iam having trouble evrytime i try this i have no idea how to fix it soooo here it is,Always when i login to a game i can only use radio once and then it dosent work but people can still hear me locally. anyone knows how to fix this ?

Is there a possibility to update ACRE to make it compatible with latest version of TS3 and it's API?

Hi everyone... I've already posted my "problem" in armaholic forum. But no-one could help me.. So I hope you can.

I want to edit superpowers (by extracting pbo, obviusly) to add AN/PRC117F to all group leaders. I searched in this forum, and all the scripts are posted didn't work.

Are you able to help me posting the code to put into inizialization? I would like to point out also that all scripts with "item" don't work (e.g. this addItem "ACRE_PRC117F"; or this addItem ["ACRE_PRC117F"];)

I tried also with "this addWeapon ["ACRE_PRC117F"]" but still doesn't work.

When in singleplayer editor I put this script into iniziliazation of all groups leader (this addWeapon ["ACRE_PRC148"]), it worked. The problem I think is that I didn't put the radio in a backpack.. But I don't know how to set backpacks. Please help me!

I use Arma 2 OA and ACE2 (and all releated mod, such as CBA. I installed them by PlayWithSix)

EDIT: searching in internet I understand that to do what I want I've to use "addItem". But if I use this code, Arma 2 OA shows me a window that says is missing a semicolon.. Please help me!

Edited by giobbarca

Plugin failed to load:

Api version is not compatible

API Version:19 API Version Required:20

I'm not a tech person, at all. In fact it has taken me quite some time to learn how to install mods. I use 6 updater and I can also install them manually.

I tried the 32, it does not work. I receive that message.

I tried the 64, that doesn't even show up in the plugins.

I've been researching for the past 4 hours how to fix this problem, one post suggest that the Jayarma2lib that downloaded through 6 updater with the ACRE was not the correct one, and that there was a new one that they posted a link to. I did that, and it was the same version.

I DO have the most updated version of Teamspeak 3 v1.0.14

Another suggested uninstalling and installing the the previous Teamspeak 3 TS3 v1.0.13, however I can't find a download for it.

I've tried to update the plugin through 6 updater, I've tried manually, and I do not understand why it isn't working, smashing my head against the wall repeatedly. So, any help would be GREAT. And you'll probably have to break it down and simplify it for me, so I apologize.

---------- Post added at 03:13 ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 ----------

Also, I have Arma 2 OA, do I need CO to make this work?

Plugin failed to load:

Api version is not compatible

API Version:19 API Version Required:20

I'm not a tech person, at all. In fact it has taken me quite some time to learn how to install mods. I use 6 updater and I can also install them manually.

I tried the 32, it does not work. I receive that message.

I tried the 64, that doesn't even show up in the plugins.

I've been researching for the past 4 hours how to fix this problem, one post suggest that the Jayarma2lib that downloaded through 6 updater with the ACRE was not the correct one, and that there was a new one that they posted a link to. I did that, and it was the same version.

I DO have the most updated version of Teamspeak 3 v1.0.14

Another suggested uninstalling and installing the the previous Teamspeak 3 TS3 v1.0.13, however I can't find a download for it.

I've tried to update the plugin through 6 updater, I've tried manually, and I do not understand why it isn't working, smashing my head against the wall repeatedly. So, any help would be GREAT. And you'll probably have to break it down and simplify it for me, so I apologize.

---------- Post added at 03:13 ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 ----------

Also, I have Arma 2 OA, do I need CO to make this work?

Hi! The API error happen because you have the latest version of TS3. You have to install a previous versione like 3.0.12 or 3.0.11.

Here's the link: http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/

ok guys, I managed to add command radio to all units in superpowers. Now I have a problem directly with acre.. sometimes, when I load the server (not-dedicated) acre interface (ctrl+shift+x doesn't work, the same with ctrl+shift+c, but if I press Caps Lock, the radio bip works, and the trassmission too. When this happens, the rectangle in the lower right corner, with the writing "TRASMISSION, name radio and frequence", isn't showed when I press caps lock) doesn't load, or it loads after a lot of time (10 minutes or more).

Is this a problem due a low speed connection? Or it's a bug? please help me sir :)

edit: i've checked userconfig file (acre_keys.hpp) and all is correct

Edited by giobbarca