Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

Hi all,

this is my first post on this forum. After months of researh on Opendayz, here, and the whole Internet. I can't found a solution tu this question : How set-up the teamspeak channel switch in ACRE ?!

Please, don't ask me to search again, I try since several months. But now I need it so I ask you.

Thanks,

DarkInFire

It really doesn't work in ACRE at the moment. It might be a feature that is re-added in ACRE2, but the demand for it amongst most groups is fairly minimal (and is often better solved by more active admining).

Thx for fast reply.

I know the acre_clientside_config.hpp don't work. But I see many server who get it worked. Actually, I have the idea to add a clientmove function in the BEC ts3 plugin with serverquery. When a player connect, the function pop and he is moved to the right channel. And every loop, is his moved.

ACRE 'radio' key-cap. What do you think?

5RX2kRj.jpg

design by Nid.

Edited by frag85

Hallo,

I have an issue with acre.

Me and my friends are playing Arma 2 CO with ACE, ACRE, and other mods depending on server we play on. Mostly we play Domination, or Patrol ops., sometimes ACE hohei evolution.

Very often is happening that one of us, is unable to use acre, because he keeps getting error message on Teamspeak 3.

The message states: "Error: Action currently unavailable due to spam protection." or something like that i dont remember correctly.

It is different guy every time. So the problém wouldbt be bound to computer as everyone of us have different PC´s. only common aspect is, that allof us use Nvidia Graphic cards.

But all of us have ARMA 2 CO from steam and all of us are using Play with six to connect to servers we play on.

Problém often dissappear when we svitch TS3 server, but sometimes, when we switch servers, it will only get stzranger because guy who was getting that error, will now be ok but other guy will start to get it.

It is something in server settings or channel settings? cause most often it appears on our own TS3 server.

How can I edit or remove the radio beep?

I edited the wav files in the dll but it still played the original beep, what gives?

Hallo,

Very often is happening that one of us, is unable to use acre, because he keeps getting error message on Teamspeak 3.

The message states: "Error: Action currently unavailable due to spam protection." or something like that i dont remember correctly.

There is a teamspeak server setting you will need to change. Login to your TS3 server (you must be admin), right-click on the main channel (usually right at the top of the channel list), and select edit virtual server.

Under the Anti-Flood tab you will need to adjust the settings. I can't remember what the defaults are but you'll need to raise them higher. What's happening is ACRE makes a lot of connections/requests/whatever and TS has built-in protection against this to combat spammers and idiots. If you are playing with 15-20 players I would double whatever the values are there.. more players, higher the values.

I run Arma and Teamspeak as admin, I have had ACRE working in the past but I stopped playing Arma for a few months and now it doesn't seem to work. I can hear people and they can hear me through directional chat. When I try using the radio people can hear me but I can't hear them, I hear the radio beep and see their mic. light up in Teamspeak. Also while in a vehicle people can hear me but I can't hear them. I tried restarting Arma and Teamspeak, aswell as my computer and tried reinstalling ACRE with no luck.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone.

Had a frustrating day of attempting to get ACRE working on dedicated server that I manage.

ACRE was working fine a week ago until I foolishly added more mods and took out a few....but not touching ACRE.

Once I realized it didn't work I started removing all the mods I'd added and went back to my prior configuration but it still won't work.

If I host a game on my local machine instead of dedi server ACRE works fine.

We all get 'Acre is Connected' on teamspeak, we're all running as admin.....

Something is wrong with the server settings and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot further.

We host our own TeamSpeak and its version is 3.0.10

The server launcher is TADST version 2.4 and we run it as admin

We do have JayArma2lib and Jayarma3 lib (just in case, and they do not work one at a time or both)

I just spent a frustrating amount of time today trying to get this to work.

Im sure more information is required so as to get this to work/troubleshoot this, I'll list our current mods below

ACRE

CBA

cTAB

FFISv1.25

JSRS2.0

MCC Sandbox

NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons v1.0

SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3_v 1.1

SUPER_flash

TMR

TMR_jsrs

Thanks to ANYONE that can help me I'd be really grateful.

D A N

Is it possible to setup an ACRE Radio Station? Like a dedicated radio station you could tune into anywhere for say weather updates or tunes etc? With say a broadcasting station somewhere on the map?

Is it possible to setup an ACRE Radio Station? Like a dedicated radio station you could tune into anywhere for say weather updates or tunes etc? With say a broadcasting station somewhere on the map?

Due to the way ACRE works it's less of an ACRE implementation and more of a teamspeak one, you'd essentially need a teamspeak bot(pretty easy to find one) and with some clever use of the API, have it broadcast on a radio.

I'm getting the following error every time I attempt to start Arma 2 CO with Arma 2 launcher with ACRE enabled.

File idi\clients\acre\addons\settings\config.cpp, line 12:/CfgSettings/:Missing '}'

Due to other problems, I opted to remove all of my mods and then reinstall. ACRE was installed with playwithsix, but I'm using Arma 2 Launcher to load Arma 2 CO.

Any help understanding the problem and how it can be fixed would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone?

I`ve a question: Is there a way to auto-Swich Player if they are connected to Teamspeak and the Game, i mean that they will be auto moved in the right channel. And is there a way to make the screen of not connected people black?

Chris

ACRE is broken with the latest TS3 update (3.0.14):

Plugin failed to load:

Api version is not compatible

ACRE is broken with the latest TS3 update (3.0.14):

Thanks for reporting this but it is a known issue for several months now.

You only hope is to downgrade to the last known working version (3.0.12)

There might possibly be an update in the future to ACRE 1.4 that provides for more recent TS support, but probably not until after ACRE2 is released.

Weird, I must have missed a previous TS3 update.

Edited by Harzach

I just got the 3.0.14 update notification a few days ago as well. I had to roll back to 3.0.12 for ACRE to work again. Stupid TS is stupid.

With the new teamspeak update, ACRE has been screwed up. Can it please be updated?

With the new teamspeak update, ACRE has been screwed up. Can it please be updated?

Look up.

Apologize if this has been asked previously, but I couldn't find anything in my cursory search. Is there any way to add a check into a mission init.sqf to see if ACRE is running?

I'd like to swap out default radios for players to the 148's if ACRE is running, but if it's not, I don't want people to get hit with missing object errors. A simple if (ACRE is running on this client) then {add 148}; in the init.sqf could do the trick, just not sure if that 'ACRE is running' check is even possible.