Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

Same API version, should work with ACRE.

it works with acre , i have made some quick test and it works. and max225[pl] is totaly right api doesn't change !

Hi,

Someone have tried ACRE with latest TeamsSpeak client version 3.0.10 and/or with latest TeamSpeak server version 3.0.7 ?

I update our ts3 server and my client and have no problems

Someone have tried to run acre/jayarma2lib with latest cba_a3 alpha build for arma 3 ?

I've tried but it gives me some error and when I launch the mission it told me that the installation of jayarma2lib is wrong or something like.. Game works but it show some error and acre doesen't work

new update for TS3 ...... acre api not compatible................ acre update??

I just can't fully enjoy Arma 3 without ACRE, I hope for an update soon.

Shit...already updated TS

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

dont update ts3 ..wait for acre update first !!

Uh, if everyone here is saying the update to TS is fine then its probably fine.

And it is fine.

So fine

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

on my laptop say that

Plugin failed to load:

Api version is not compatible.

api version 17 , required 19

Your acre with ts3 3 0 10 working??

maybe because you're using an old acre because the latest acre plugin version is 19 ...

PS : to all person you can update your teamspeak without any probleme if you have the LATEST acre version (you can find it on six updater or armaholic, if you have it since 3.0.9 it's fine you don't need to update acre)

Edited by M1n1d0u

Hey, do we know if ACRE will work in the Alpha (after updated of course) CBA team said they were missing things and I am just praying that this isn't the case for ACRE.

ACRE seems to work fine in A3 for things like directional, but that's by duct-taping onto A3 most of the CBAs along with ACRE. Not tried radio yet.

Being used to ACRE in A2 I never really understood how vital it is for a good ARMA experience. VON Quality is awful in A3A, I wish you best of luck porting ACRE to A3 Nou.

ACRE seems to work fine in A3 for things like directional, but that's by duct-taping onto A3 most of the CBAs along with ACRE. Not tried radio yet.

I've tried with cba_a3 and stable acre and jayarma2lib but doesen't work, how have you done?

I've tried with cba_a3 and stable acre and jayarma2lib but doesen't work, how have you done?

J2lib and every single A2 and A2OA into A3. Sorry, I should've been clearer about the amount of duct tape.

J2lib and every single A2 and A2OA into A3. Sorry, I should've been clearer about the amount of duct tape.
Can you give us your shortcut ?

So expansion, common and so on?

Hey, do we know if ACRE will work in the Alpha (after updated of course) CBA team said they were missing things and I am just praying that this isn't the case for ACRE.

We are dependent on CBA for ACRE1, so until thats fully in, we are in a holding pattern in terms of porting it. :)

I have a script that automatically moves the player to the ACRE channel but the problem is that when he dies he is able to hear alive players and speak to them (he is set to global) so what I want to do is a script that kicks him to another channel if he's not connected to ACRE

We are dependent on CBA for ACRE1, so until thats fully in, we are in a holding pattern in terms of porting it. :)

Good to know! Hopefully it will not be much longer for the CBA team as Idle Chatter in the channel is really getting on everyone's nerves! haha.

Test version is out for testing groups. There are some significant bugs in A3 inventory system right now that are preventing a full release.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

A little love from PC Gamer today: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/13/arma-3-acre-mod/

:)