Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

Saving is not supported in ACRE.

Ahh figures. Thank you for the speedy response.

EDIT: Are there any plans to include save support?

Is there maybe a line i have to add in to the mission or anything like that to get acre working on my custom mission?

Ahh figures. Thank you for the speedy response.

EDIT: Are there any plans to include save support?

There are no plans for this as ACRE is not meant to be used in such a way.

Is there maybe a line i have to add in to the mission or anything like that to get acre working on my custom mission?

Just place radio boxes if you want players to be able to grab something other than the 343

Quick question, why is SU "forcing" to use both JayArma2Lib mods suddenly?

It isn't.

Just launch the game and it'll choose the suitable one. You don't have to worry about anything.

It isn't.

Just launch the game and it'll choose the suitable one. You don't have to worry about anything.

Thanks for the quick reply! ;)

It isn't.

Sixupdater launches with both jayarma2lib and jayarma2lib_new for me now. Not sure if this will cause any problems

I've got a question about ACRE and Win7; 2 guys with same "pipe" problem, and same apparently correct setups.

Can I ask that here?

Seems to me you guys would most likely have heard about weirdness.

p.s. first time in my life today I ran in "pipe/closing" ... got me feeling hexed!

The classic remedy there is to run both teh game and Teamspeak in Admin mode. Other than that, I just don't know.

/* Problem was between chair and keyboard */

Yes I had gotten into those servers multiple times previously. So ".hpp not found" seemed absurd.

But in fact I did not have the correct mods enabled / selected. So at some point something changed and ACRE failed.

Point: MustRPTmust confirm that required mods are in fact being loaded.

thanks to KassaReD for the .bat that cleared this up.

^5

Edited by Tremblay
RESOLVED

ello just wanted to know do you need JayArmA2Lib for this to work or can you use it with out it.

Yes you do need JayArmA2Lib for ACRE to work, if installed in sixupdater/playwithsix it installs it with acre.

you must run the jayarma2lib_new only and ts must run as administrator. and dont forget to install acre with the ts3 client closed.

i run the game with the jayarma2lib_new and i have no problems. i dont have jayarma2lib .

if you install acre from sixupdater , the jayarma2lib_new autoinstalled in your folder.

thats happened in my case.

Dragonsyr is right AFAIK.

After the recent game patch, the old version of jayarma2lib ( and dsound.dll) no longer worked.

Hi. Having problems running ACRE and TS. TS crashes with ACRE loaded. (and Arma as well afterwards). Latest versions of both (TS 3.0.92, ACRE 1.4.10). TS crashes upon connecting to any TS server with ACRE plugin running, doesn't crash without it. Running as admin. JayArmaLib updated via PwS. TS crashes with crashdump on some servers (BierAG), or at least gives me this error: insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_needed_subscribe_power).

Any ideas please?

Hi. Having problems running ACRE and TS. TS crashes with ACRE loaded. (and Arma as well afterwards). Latest versions of both (TS 3.0.92, ACRE 1.4.10). TS crashes upon connecting to any TS server with ACRE plugin running, doesn't crash without it. Running as admin. JayArmaLib updated via PwS. TS crashes with crashdump on some servers (BierAG), or at least gives me this error: insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_needed_subscribe_power).

Any ideas please?

Had similar yesterday, also using TS 3.0.92, ACRE 1.4.10. Disconnected from TS because we were having problems, intending to reconnect but that crashed Arma2OA.exe. Tried restarting TS and it crashed a few more times before I was able to get it loaded. Gave up at that point as Arma had crashed I would have lost my place in the server anyway.

gotta say that something either ACRE or the new jayarma2lib is making TS unstable, crash after a crash :|

I hope it will be fixed one day...

Hello guys again :D

For me and many other friends ACRE runs very stable. But one of my friends is having issues.

We have give admin rights to both Arma and TS executable. Also we have disabled UAC.

When ingame playing Insurgency everything is working fine for us.. but for my friend TS lags or he wont hear me or others.

Sometimes I dont hear him while I can hear others.. its just kinda 'lagging' or something. Restarting TS wont help.

We disabled ACRE for now cause for him its not playble and I have no idea how to fix it.

I currently have a guy who plays on our server with a little bit of a strange issue. No matter what I have tried I cant get his TS to connect to ACRE.

We have reinstalled his TS/ACRE/JayArma2lib (tried various versions)/ARMA and are still having no joy. The game and TS exe's are running as administrator. He is using the very same files as me and I connect to ACRE just fine. Is there something we could have missed or is there something someone has found to fix this problem?

EDIT: I know this problem has been brought up many times, and I have been back through multiple pages on this topic to try find out an answer but it seems like this could be a real funny one.

After much more reading across the net we are going to try him using 64bit of TS and see if that helps.

Edited by iOGC_Aenigma

Hello guys again :D

For me and many other friends ACRE runs very stable. But one of my friends is having issues.

We have give admin rights to both Arma and TS executable. Also we have disabled UAC.

When ingame playing Insurgency everything is working fine for us.. but for my friend TS lags or he wont hear me or others.

Sometimes I dont hear him while I can hear others.. its just kinda 'lagging' or something. Restarting TS wont help.

We disabled ACRE for now cause for him its not playble and I have no idea how to fix it.

try to wisper on your friend that have the problem.... u can talk with wisper when acre is out of range or bad signal reception. Your friend get any message from acre mod? (acre pipes something????)

ps acre working at 100 meters with the default radio . try the other hand radio or backpack radio and set the power to 5000.

Edited by dragonsyr

try to wisper on your friend that have the problem.... u can talk with wisper when acre is out of range or bad signal reception. Your friend get any message from acre mod? (acre pipes something????)

ps acre working at 100 meters with the default radio . try the other hand radio or backpack radio and set the power to 5000.

I appreciate your reaction.. however wispering for me is the same as disabling the acre addon, its not a solution.

About ranges, I know them :) The issue is with both Radio and normal voice.

No pipe errors involved.

Can people who don't know what they're talking about PLEASE just not post, and halt the spread of their misinformation about the different "versions" of JayArma2Lib?

Right.

ON SIX UPDATER

JayArma2lib_new is used for 1.62 and all the beta patches up to the 100000 series.

On any newer beta though, JayArma2Lib is used (which is just JayArma2Lib_new with SU support for versions 100000 and above). They're almost identical though!

And, you don't need to worry at all! SIX Updater/Play withSIX will handle this all automatically for you. If you're confused, just forget about it, and launch the freaking game.