Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

Yes. Sorry those notes need to be changed. It was true when 1.4 originally came out, but it is not anymore.

You are probably experiencing the issue for other reasons.

Thanks hon0, so in order to get acre to work without beta should i be using the @jayarma2lib included in that zip?

Do you start Arma2 and TS as admin?

yes, of course...both are startet as admin (application is set by properties to do so, so it always starts as admin)

Thanks hon0, so in order to get acre to work without beta should i be using the @jayarma2lib included in that zip?

Yes. Delete old @JayArma2lib and @ACRE and un7ip these one. And the .dll API.

Appreciate your help hon0. Just wondering, will this version affect my ability to use acre while on the beta, or is it compatible for both?

I don't know as I don't play on the Beta.

i havent done anything with onkeypress file! and it was .sqf! But i havent make this mission file! its takistan life and i have copied from another server, i just edit the script. Have you a soultion to get a better script for keys? because its a TLR server and there i need function that turns on the TLR for open a scripted menu and all the functions!

Sounds like Takistani Life is messing your ACRE keys. Has nothing to do with ACRE. You'll need to get help from Takistani Life folks.

Good Morning,

is it normal, that I can't hear player behind me talking via. "local"-talk (without radio)? I allways must turn my head to that player who is talking, because I can't hear them by my rear speakers.

I use a 5.1 Headset from Medusa.

So I'm aware that there's some kind of relay point mechanism for radio transmissions that include points that switch between freq's than back to increase the range? Alas, I could find barely any information rather than some neat diagrams.

Would it be possible to get some light shed on this please? :cool:

Good Morning,

is it normal, that I can't hear player behind me talking via. "local"-talk (without radio)? I allways must turn my head to that player who is talking, because I can't hear them by my rear speakers.

I use a 5.1 Headset from Medusa.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37999001/Images/Mono%20to%20surround.png

So I'm aware that there's some kind of relay point mechanism for radio transmissions that include points that switch between freq's than back to increase the range? Alas, I could find barely any information rather than some neat diagrams.

Would it be possible to get some light shed on this please? :cool:

http://tracker.idi-systems.com/projects/acre/wiki/Class_Names_and_API#Retransmit-Functions

I have a few players who drop connection during a game and when they rejoin TS ACRE does not work for them , is there a way to SYNC ACRE whilst in game ?

If so how do I add it to my misssion

Thanks guys !

I have a few players who drop connection during a game and when they rejoin TS ACRE does not work for them , is there a way to SYNC ACRE whilst in game ?

If so how do I add it to my misssion

Thanks guys !

When reconnecting to a game. Drop a radio and pick it up. Now ACRE should be reinitialize. //poor english ^^

Is there a way to enjoy ACRE without the radio?

I mean. Start a mission without ACRE changing the default radio to a prc 343?

Is there a way to enjoy ACRE without the radio?

I mean. Start a mission without ACRE changing the default radio to a prc 343?

Please rephrase this. No idea what you mean. Sounds like you want to start the mission without a radio. Is that what you mean?

Yes. I would like to use Acre only for the awesome 3d immersion it gives.

Just want to know if it's possible.

Thankss.

Antoine

Anyone have a fix why my ts3 isn't connecting with my arma. (Both run fine by themselves) Running windows 8..

Anyone have a fix why my ts3 isn't connecting with my arma. (Both run fine by themselves) Running windows 8..

Run both as admin?

We need more info in order to help you.

You can tick the plugin "ACRE" in TS3?

Run both as admin?

We need more info in order to help you.

You can tick the plugin "ACRE" in TS3?

Already tried running both with compatibility w7 and admin. (Latest version TS3 and ArmA)

"ACRE HAS EXPERIENCED A PIPE ERROR (MOST LIKELY A TIMEOUT) AND THE PIPE IS NOW CLOSED."

Fixed.. Win8 UAC when "turned off" is still running and run as admin does not work... (Solution leave it turned on)

Edited by CptDavo

I have a weird issue that I wonder if you can solve.

In our little group of players we have one person who can be heard perfectly fine on TS out of game but as soon as we get in game we have to pretty much stand on top of them to be able to understand what they are saying. Its just so quiet, its not much better over the radio.

Any ideas?

I have a bit of really bad problem with acre.

I can hear all like normal with acre with directional that works fine, but the Radio does not work at all, dont make the sound it makes when you activates the radio, and restarting TS did nothing.. It worked fine yesterday, havent changed anything at all.. but today my radio has simply stopped working. Any advice, for have reinstalled.