Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

yeah that's exactly the fix for the PTT not recognize but for the delay between voice activation and radio your video is the fix

Yep

[FR]

Le seul probleme que je n'arrive pas à résoudre c'est en fin de transmission radio. Si on parle encore et qu'on relache le bouton de transmission alors on reste bloqué sur le profil de capture "RADIO PTT".. Ce qui problématique. Et je n'arrive pas à régler celui là, j'ai essayé des macros,.. Pleins de bricoles mais rien n'y fait.

[/FR]

I've seen this in a few missions

acre_sys_core_fnc_syncPlayer

and always wondered what it does, but I couldn't find it in the API?

It was a work around for a bug in Arma prior to 1.60 where JIP or respawns that were more than a few KM away from other players made it so the JIP/respawn would not be recognized by them. This function teleports the JIP/respawn around the map under players and lets them "sync".

It is no longer needed after 1.60 as this bug was fixed by BIS.

My radios stopped working, pretty much midgame. Directional talking works without a problem, but I can't transmit on any radio. The key works, the radio on the bottom right side pops up, but no one can hear me. Sqwak is also played.

The first time this occurred, I was able to work around this by using a vehicle mounted radio. But today nothing worked. Channel/frequency was set correctly on both sides. It's as if my microphone was on mute.

Edited by DeathCobra

Was it after a revive? A heal? Did you checked on TS if you were'nt local muted or something like that? Some buddy had to drop the radio and take it back to make it work again.. Strange.

Nope, nothing. Can't be muted on TS either, because normal talk worked. I know the "fix" with dropping the radio, but that didn't work either. A guy a few posts above has the same problem, but apparently no solution in this thread.

Where does the userconfig files have to be on a server? I have it set up exactly like my client would be and the rpt file keeps saying it can't find the userconfig for some reason.

What about the new TS update (3.0.8) ?

We can update or we must wait for an ACRE update ?

Thx for answer.

you can update they didn't change the API version acre is compatible with 3.0.8

Hey guys!

Me and friends play with ACRE mod,

5 minutes after we start play everytime our Teamspeak get spam errors.

How we can fix it?

It's a TS3 setting you have to modify

That is a setting on your TS server that you need to change. Its the spam threshold or something like that.
Edited by hon0
Not understood

Hi,

I'd like to try out ACRE, but I have some serious issues with it:

1) The ACRE Teamspeak Plugin doesn't save my settings, the acre.log says "Configuration file does not exist [C:/Program Files/TeamSpeak 3 Client/config/acre_config.xml]. Creating with defaults...", even though the file exists. So the plugin resets its setting every time I restart Teamspeak.

2) I can't see all the settings of the TS plugin, I can only see the volume setting, the other boxes are blank.

3) The ACRE TS3 Plugin slows down my Teamspeak extremly, everything now takes 5-10 seconds (joining a server, switching the channel, disconnecting, ...). Moreover sometimes my Teamspeak is stuck at 25% processor load and Teamspeak doesn't shut itself down properly anymore, the process ts3client_win64.exe remains for some time after closing Teamspeak (I can't even end it by myself using the process manager).

4) Teamspeak crashes much more often.

5) My default Push-to-talk key (the scrolling key) doesn't work anymore when using the ACRE plugin.

I

- am using TS3 3.0.8 64-bit, but I've also tried out TS3 3.0.7, no difference

- am using the latest ACRE build

- have installed ACRE with the Six Updater

- already have disabled my security software, no difference

- don't have the dsound.dll in my ArmA2 root (as the Troubleshooting guide says)

- am using ArmA2 CO incl. both DLCs (non-steam)

- am using Windows 7 64-bit

- am starting TS3 as an administrator and I am not using Windows UAC

- already have executed all the troubleshooting steps

- am not using any other TS3 plugins, except for the default ones (appscanner and clientquery)

- am completely clueless what to do next :(

Any ideas?

By the way:

FAQ - hhttp://tracker.idi-systems.com/proj..._Bug_Reporting

The link doesn't work, it should be "http://..." ;)

TS 3.0.8 alone is really unstable actually... I have been running with the ACRE plugin turned off for a couple of days now and the performance is horrible. It takes forever to start and it hangs on shutdown and I have had random crashes, even when not speaking just typing to people in chat. It seems like a fairly lemon release, which is par for the course with Teamspeak.

As far as your other concerns go, ignore the ACRE configuration settings in TS, they do nothing, its not implemented.

Your PTT key not working is probably due to an issue in TS where it switches from Direct Input to Keyboard & Mouse Only in the Hotkeys options menu (check the lower right hand corner of that menu for the drop down).

Thanks for your fast reply :)

I'll try out TS3 3.0.7 again later this evening and report back ...

Edited by No0dle

I've fixed the PTT bug by selecting "Direct Input" :)

(By selecting "Keyboard & Mouse only" I could only use my mouse buttons, but not my keyboard)

it looks like the other stuff has also been fixed by using TS3 3.0.7 instead of 3.0.8, except for the Teamspeak process remaining after Teamspeak has been closed.

Thanks for your help :)

Could somebody please explain how to use the Antenna's?

Do they also extend the range further?

Let's say I were to create a triangle with Antennas spread over 5 Kilometers on top of mountains at FOB's,

Would they help radio's transmit further from one FOB which is lower than the other where normal radios would break the transmission?

How would someone go about adding vehicle rack/built in radio onto vehicles without them, such as a civilian pickup.

i Have the massive issue that the Jahlax isnt working all i get is freakin pop every 2 seconds that it isnt installed right yet i went by the instructiuons exactly so there is major issue and will notify a moderator till it is fixed to remove the mod.

The mod is working fine for the vast majority of us. Instead of trolling you could help us helping you by providing more info - what version are your ArmA, TeamSpeak and ACRE installs, what Windows are you running, how did you go about installing everything?