Sign in to follow this  
ixnay

Green and tranparent ground textures in 1.60

This could very well have been covered in another thread, and god knows I've been searching.

Here's the pulse: If I attempt to run 1.60, I get green or tranparent terrain textures everywhere. 1.46 works juuuuust fine and always has.

Process thusfar: Reinstalled WindowsXP, ran all the silly WindowsUpdates. Installed all my appropriate drivers (Via 4-in-1 4.39's ,29.42 NVidia Detonators, Compaq 244 drivers for Audigy). Install US 1.20 OFP CD. Run the 1.30 update. Run the 1.46 update. Run the 1.60 MP test. I would then go into OFP 1.46 and proceed to set everything up as I would normally. Fine and dandy. If I go into 1.60, I get the green/transp ground terrain.

The interesting thing is......ONE time, I was able to go into 1.60 and have all the terrain textures perfect. But that's it. It seems as though 1.60 is taunting me. Anybody have any suggestions or solutions to this problem? It prevents me from truly giving 1.60 it's proverbial drive around the block.

Thanks in advance,

iXnay

what the heck is version 1.60?

maybe you could explain

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brass @ June 18 2002,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what the heck is version 1.60?<span id='postcolor'>

The latest beta MP version, released on May 25th. Search The FAQ for "1.60 beta".