Sign in to follow this  
nolips71

Eurofighter typhoon

here is the new and improved version of the eurofighter typhoon biggrin.gifef10.jpg

Enhanced stealth capability?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VerySolidSnake @ June 17 2002,02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i found the pic of his new and improved Eurofighter typhoon...

PaperAirplanes.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

With todays defense budget? Pfft! You wish!!1 mad.gif

But I'm a simple man, nolips71.  I like my cars fast, my women attractive, and MY PLANES VISIBLE!!!  tounge.gif

well heres the newer version...

my2nd.gif

This baby will be sweet to fly! Just imagine this going on bombing raids. Nice work nolips! Hehe, he was so excited he didn't want to show us the pic at first!

Lol

Here s a pic of my sister nude

tounge.gif

Improved Eurofighter? WOOW is it actually able to fly now without needing to refuel after take off tounge.gif

can we just keep the comments on the model and its new and improved because the old1 was crap

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VerySolidSnake @ June 17 2002,05:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well heres the newer version...

my2nd.gif

This baby will be sweet to fly! Just imagine this going on bombing raids. Nice work nolips! Hehe, he was so excited he didn't want to show us the pic at first!<span id='postcolor'>

WOW THAT ROCKS!! biggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ June 16 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Improved Eurofighter? WOOW is it actually able to fly now without needing to refuel after take off tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ANYTHING that takes off on afterburner usually tops up after takeoff. That's nothing special.

Hmmm. Inflight refuelling in OFP.....?

The model is nice but must of us seen so many models.....with 95% never been textured and 99% of them not ingame that a model in 3d studio max or milkshape doesnt do much