Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

Women ...

Wow, first failure with women and now Star Trek? Could this thread sink any lower? biggrin.gif

My advice to you all is shuddup and start doing something instead of whining about it smile.gif I have always been an asshole with women. I have been dumped numerous times because of cheating and other stuff. And you know what? Being a genuine arse works quite fine. I don't pretend to understand women (who does?) but there are some common traits among them, one of them is that they believe that they can change a guy and the other one is that they like playing with fire. That makes a solid base of operations for us assholes. Now of course, all women are not like that, many women like nice, sensitive guys. Those take time though to convince and most likely an asshole will come along, pretending he is a nice guy, and take them away. Women also try much harder to keep a relationship together then we men do. This can of course be exploited.

What about love then? - you will say. Sure, I'm talking only about getting laid. While love can be  truly great, there is one major downside - if it goes well, it ends up in a relationship. Relationships are baaad! Suddenly it is not just for the fun, but you have an obligation to spend time with that person. You may want to spend time with that person, but it is a pressure and an obligation anyway. I don't really have an answer for this. I tend to swing between "Poor me, nobody loves me" when I am single and "Arrgh, I'm  suffocating" when I'm in a relationship. Maybe that will change when I grow up biggrin.gif

My current set-up is not so bad. I occasionally sleep with my ex. She has a boyfriend so I have no responsibilities. We still have feelings for each other, so I get my need for love fulfilled. The only thing I had to come to terms with was my jealousy, but I think I have managed that. The down side is that my sex life is a bit irregular so for instance now I havn't been getting any for almost a month. On the other hand I'm off to Roskilde next week with more then 20 000 women, so I don't dispair smile.gif

Warin: My advice to you is to start hitting on the women around you! Women are just as sexual beings as we men are. Show them that you are a man interested in them and not a gay friend that they can share their love problems with. The fact that they have boyfriends that treat them like shit makes it just easier for you.

Just show them that you have your own clear agenda. Otherwise you risk getting manipulated and used while

not getting any anyway.

So, to put it short. Be a man and show that you are a man. Screw sensitivity, that comes later. Refuse to be manipulated. Be an arse! wink.gif

its guys like you that give guys like me a bad name

Booo-yaaa !!!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Sir, I say Sir, WHO IS YOUR DADDY !?!?!?!?</span>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 17 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Booo-yaaa !!!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Sir, I say Sir, WHO IS YOUR DADDY !?!?!?!?</span><span id='postcolor'>

who are you saying that to, me or him?

don't lie denoir.

you are currently sad cuz Senegal whipped your Swedish team's ass. biggrin.giftounge.gif

and yes, I see you changed your Avatar back

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ June 17 2002,03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 17 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Booo-yaaa !!!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Sir, I say Sir, WHO IS YOUR DADDY !?!?!?!?</span><span id='postcolor'>

who are you saying that to, me or him?<span id='postcolor'>

No one. I was just imagining myself riding a nuclear bomb down to Earth.. Those words are what I would most likely say. This would be while my right hand would smack the rear of the bomb with my cowboy hat.

PS: I think I'm really fucked up.

Aw. Great topic, lol.

My take on it is this: Women want two different kinds of men.

1) They wanna marry a reliable, trustworthy and sensitive guy with a steady job.

2) They wanna fuck an unreliable, no-good smartass with testosterone painted all over his bulging body.

They act inconsistently because they can't have both but won't settle for just the one.

Which one will you be? The man at home who takes her crap, the laundry and nurse her children -- or the man she's fucking who is also the father of those children? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"

<span id='postcolor'>

Homer.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 17 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aw. Great topic, lol.

1) They wanna marry a reliable, trustworthy and sensitive guy with a steady job.

2) They wanna fuck an unreliable, no-good smartass with testosterone painted all over his bulging body.

They act inconsistently because they can't have both but won't settle for just the one.

Which one will you be? The man at home who takes her crap, the laundry and nurse her children -- or the man she's fucking who is also the father of those children?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I saw something like that on discovery once, something about when they have their period they want soft gentle men that can take care of the kids and stuff like that, and the rest of the month they want big strong men that can bring home the food and protect her........or something confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 17 2002,07:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aw. Great topic, lol.

Which one will you be? The man at home who takes her crap, the laundry and nurse her children -- or the man she's fucking who is also the father of those children?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you just say the "F" word ? And you're a moderator too ? Nice. Talk about showing a good example.

OFP Topic; discuss eveything pertinent to the army here...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 17 2002,17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 17 2002,07:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aw. Great topic, lol.

Did you just say the "F" word ?  And you're a moderator too ?  Nice.  Talk about showing a good example.<span id='postcolor'>

Speaking of women....advocatexxx if you were my bitch, I'd slap you silly.

I can't imagine a more annoying attitude than the one you've adapted towards the mods recently.

Good work!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

"Lame threads = Closure."

- The Nonsense Proverbs

<span id='postcolor'>

LOL @ nordin .. you were criticizing advocatexxx? biggrin.gif

I'm not half as provoking, am I confused.gif

I didn't think that thread deserved to be closed quite yet, it gathered many votes in a short time which means it concerned an issue that people holds close to their hearts.

So I can have a little fun.

The Nonsense Proverbs has been in my sig for a week now, I hope you noticed, and the Plabboism just appeared today.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now.