Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

That being said I must commend you for constantly trying to improve your bird!

Thanks :) Glad you like it, that's been the best thing of its delay, I've had chance to tidy up little niggles and improve a few things :D

Anyway, on the topic of its delay.. Its done, I've recieved the tidyed scripts :p ... How long should the countdown be people? :o

I agree, after you saying this i did try to simply make it darker by applying a Black Transparent layer ontop of the current texture file. I did work.. kinda! It does also look a bit darker than original, but however i loose the weathering marks and details colours? Because its masked over the weathering marks etc.

See this picture below of how it looked with a Black Transparent Layer.

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/08394201-00C0-4B71-BD09-0A1BF38C1067-12984-00000DFDB883C6A1.jpg (111 kB)

A layer of black set to color with an opacity of 10% might do the trick. (if you can set it below the grunge layer then that will work better) Ingame lighting varies on a number of things, time of day and rvmat are the most important, if your rvmat is anything but pure white then there will be a colored ..ehh..effect on the helo.

TOD is also another variable but judging by the shadow in that picture I'm going to reckon 12-14..the sun would be at it's apex, the scene brightest and things a bit more blue.

Anyway, on the topic of its delay.. Its done, I've recieved the tidyed scripts :p ... How long should the countdown be people? :o

Like "done-done," or, "looking-over-it-for-anything-left-to-do done."

if (complete) then
{
    releaseASAP = true;
    publicVariable "releaseASAP";
} else
{
    releaseWhenConvenient = true;
    publicVariable "releaseWhenConvenient";
};

:p

if your rvmat is anything but pure white then there will be a colored ..ehh..effect on the helo.

That's a point, thanks for reminding me. The body currently dosen't have a rvmat applied to it. I'll see how it checks out with the rvmat. Hopefully it darkens the colour a bit more.

Like "done-done," or, "looking-over-it-for-anything-left-to-do done."

if (complete) then
{
    releaseASAP = true;
    publicVariable "releaseASAP";
} else
{
    releaseWhenConvenient = true;
    publicVariable "releaseWhenConvenient";
};

:p

Like "done-done" :p

I say release it, can always update it in the future. But then again im a bit biased :P

I say release it, can always update it in the future. But then again im a bit biased :P

I agree, So I can shove some of Rhodesy's rangers in the back of this thing and kill some Takiban with them.

I agree, im too anxious to recieve this chopper so i think the countdown would kill me lol. But konyo its up to you, we've waited this long. Haha

I have been watching this topic and cannot wait!

---------- Post added at 10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 ----------

Sorry, also this looks like a bad*** helicopter good job.

I agree, So I can shove some of Rhodesy's rangers in the back of this thing and kill some Takiban with them.
I like that guy ^

That sounds good :D Rhodesy's is pleased to hear that :p

I agree, im too anxious to recieve this chopper so i think the countdown would kill me lol. But konyo its up to you, we've waited this long. Haha

Im sure you can, you can watch the minutes and seconds slowly disappear everyday until it get to 0 ;)

I have been watching this topic and cannot wait!

Sorry, also this looks like a bad*** helicopter good job.

please please whens the release cant wait to take this bad girl out and christen her love flying the ch-47 and am usually the one air lifting vehicles around or dropping a chopper full of troops in a lz :)

been following this for topic and cant wait although its been worth it. wil get some nice screen shots once released to

thank you for all your work in advance as ill being awol for afew days once i get into the front seat of one of these

please please whens the release cant wait to take this bad girl out and christen her love flying the ch-47 and am usually the one air lifting vehicles around or dropping a chopper full of troops in a lz :)

been following this for topic and cant wait although its been worth it. wil get some nice screen shots once released to

thank you for all your work in advance as ill being awol for afew days once i get into the front seat of one of these

Glad you like it :) I too also fly heliopters full of troops to there drop off point! Cant beat that, especially when taking fire :p The pressure is on you then to get them there safely ;)

If you can get photos that would be great too :) Thanks!

Not to sound like a butthole, but if it's 100% done right now, why not just release it right now?

Maybe cause it isn't 100%?

Oh missed that bit, so yea....RELEASE IT! :D jk

Glad you like it :) I too also fly heliopters full of troops to there drop off point! Cant beat that, especially when taking fire :p The pressure is on you then to get them there safely ;)

If you can get photos that would be great too :) Thanks!

Certainly is, cant beat it or carrying something underneath :D

yea sure once its released and i get some good in game shots ill give you the photobucket links so you can use them if you want

sooo....

whens the release :P

I made an account now after following this topic for 3 months, just to say: Release that Bird with style!