Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

The fastroping will be MP compatable and SP compatable right?

Also, for any questions relating to the missions I plan to make...

Use PM so we are not cluttering up this thread. I will get around to a MH47E mission thread once I get some stuff done and the addon is released (Hint hint, wink wink)

Wiki, I will do some SP and I will do some without ACE.

Edited by Sup3r6F0ur
Add Info

The fastroping will be MP compatable and SP compatable right?

Also, for any questions relating to the missions I plan to make...

Use PM so we are not cluttering up this thread. I will get around to a MH47E mission thread once I get some stuff done and the addon is released (Hint hint, wink wink)

Wiki, I will do some SP and I will do some without ACE.

Yes the fast roping will be avaliable in multiplayer & singleplayer.

It shouldn't be too much longer now ;) I too would be interested in playing your singleplayer missions without ACE :p

WOw! those are some great shots! How did you make the soldier jump in 4th and 5th pic? Is it an animation mod?

Yes he used a animation mod, i already asked him as i keen to know how he done it too :p

Not sure what one though, I'm sure he will reply with what one soon :D

Very nice screenshots astat ;)

Thank you :D

WOw! those are some great shots! How did you make the soldier jump in 4th and 5th pic? Is it an animation mod?

Thanks :) I used this animations module found on this link it's a static animation mod.

Regards astast,

Edited by astast

this looks to be a great helo, is there any chance you are going to make a regular ch-47 in the future?

this looks to be a great helo, is there any chance you are going to make a regular ch-47 in the future?

Erm, you do know there is one in the game already plus a couple of them floating around as mods, such as Bravo November version.

Does ACE sling loading work also? I see somebody confirmed ACE Fast Ropes (Awesome!!)

The Fast Roping does, Slinging vehicles is 50-50. You can pick them up, just cant de-attach them.

& HALO Jumping is a no too.

Hey Konyo, I sent you a PM with some files you MIGHT find useful. Cheers

Thanks, PM Reply sent :D

As others has said, there are plenty of Chinook Addon's out there, including Bravo November :p

However Smiley_Nick did say if I want to update his RAF_Chinook Final into another Final'er version with the blades, sound, extra crew etc that I could on his behalf, but thats only if I have the time to getting round to it.

Hey man, I'm really looking forward to your add-on. Inspired by some screenshots of your website I made a "manipulation" using your MH-47E's. :)

http://gyazo.com/10a60115a7584f9a5a9b9c098bfc9ccc.png?1352113827 (373 kB)

Thanks again for working on this awesome helo!

Wow! Brilliant Work. Well done! :D

Is it ok if i use your picture for my signature? :p

Sure! :)

Brilliant, thanks.

Konyo any guesstimates on the release date??? I'm so pumped!!!!! :yay:

Konyo any guesstimates on the release date??? I'm so pumped!!!!! :yay:

Not too sure yet, I've finished fixing all the bugs that i can do by myself, I'm just waiting for script bugs to be fixed :D

So not long now :p

haha thanks but I mean a U.S Army CH-47 because the standard ch-47f lacks accurate sounds, rotor pitch, landing gear, and also you can't move the ramp or load cargo which is also disappointing.