Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

We are close to release if I understand correctly :)

Thats correct, just fixing up the final bugs found during testing and she's all yours ;)

Thats correct, just fixing up the final bugs found during testing and she's all yours ;)

Great news ;)

So does this chopper start the radio chatter once you start it up? Or is it a script u have to type in to activate? Either way, i still think the radii chatter adds realism and makes things dramatic ( in a good way)

Hey konyo, anyway to make that "radio chatter" script into a standalone addon that adds that to all BIS Helos and even ground vehicles please?

Dave,

Konyo, what's the deal with ace compatibility? ACE fast ropes, ACE slinging? Etc etc?

Not too sure yet as I need to do some ACE testing soon, dont worry i will update you with answers when I've had a go :D

So does this chopper start the radio chatter once you start it up? Or is it a script u have to type in to activate? Either way, i still think the radii chatter adds realism and makes things dramatic ( in a good way)

Yes the radio chatter starts when you get in/spawn in as in realality the batteries are on ;) no hassle with scripts, which is a bonus :D Bang on!

Hey konyo, anyway to make that "radio chatter" script into a standalone addon that adds that to all BIS Helos and even ground vehicles please?

Dave,

Afraid not, I didn't program the radio chatter script so it's not up to me, not to mention I can't script neither.

if you make an ACE version, I hope you'll release a non-ACE first!

if you make an ACE version, I hope you'll release a non-ACE first!

Always release a non-ace first :D ACE will be included into the same config though.

So many mission ideas, just have to wait for the helicopter now lol. Konyo, when you made this helicopter you just added several thousand mission scenarios to my mind.

Btw a little off topic but what Sound Mod are you using in that video? I like the explosion sounds.

So many mission ideas, just have to wait for the helicopter now lol. Konyo, when you made this helicopter you just added several thousand mission scenarios to my mind.

I think I'll see a few missions on Armaholic with the MH47E as a required addon i think ;) What idea's do you have?

Btw a little off topic but what Sound Mod are you using in that video? I like the explosion sounds.

Sure, I use this sound mod - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?113134-Sound-Of-Anders-(soundmod)

The Non-ACE Version :p

They weren't displaying but you can click the link in the quote.

Thanks Scarecrow398 and foxhound :D

Edited by astast

Thanks Scarecrow398 :D

Very nice :p Although I can't help thinking that the second to last picture would look better with a bloke on the roof firing an RPG towards the Chinoom for a Medal of Honor feel ;)

Very nice :p Although I can't help thinking that the second to last picture would look better with a bloke on the roof firing an RPG towards the Chinoom for a Medal of Honor feel ;)

I can feel where you are going with this ;) Will look in to it

I can feel where you are going with this ;) Will look in to it

Haha! Good man :D

Edited by konyo

D:

Oh god, I played the MOH Campaign last night.

VVV SUPER SPOILER VVV

I remembered the scene were the Mountain was bombarded by F15s, and I just realized with the laser designator we can relive rabbits final moments!

But seriously, this has just been an amazing WIP Topic. I can freely bug the crap out of you along with everyone else every day and you show us more and more for it.

I think I'll see a few missions on Armaholic with the MH47E as a required addon i think ;) What idea's do you have?

I have a bunch, I'll just name a few and sorry if this is off topic. Anyone willing to help me or take my ideas, go for it. Just send me a PM to let me know. Some of these could be done with the regular CH 47 but would be greatly enhanced by the MH47. Some of these could be single player but most would work better MP

Asset recovery mission deep into Lingor (Kinda like in Act of Valor)

Embassy rescue mission

Raid of an airfield (multiple maps)

Operation to kill a HVT in mountains of some island

Covert insertion behind enemy lines to destroy AA sites

The list goes on and on and on...

I have a bunch, I'll just name a few and sorry if this is off topic. Anyone willing to help me or take my ideas, go for it. Just send me a PM to let me know. Some of these could be done with the regular CH 47 but would be greatly enhanced by the MH47. Some of these could be single player but most would work better MP

Embassy rescue mission

Do it :D

D:

Oh god, I played the MOH Campaign last night.

VVV SUPER SPOILER VVV

I remembered the scene were the Mountain was bombarded by F15s, and I just realized with the laser designator we can relive rabbits final moments!

But seriously, this has just been an amazing WIP Topic. I can freely bug the crap out of you along with everyone else every day and you show us more and more for it.

Glad your enjoying it, that would be good as a mission in ArmA2 I totally agree ;) Maybe someone will make one similar to that? :p

Embassy rescue mission

+1.. Do it :D I'll be playing all of them ;)

Edited by konyo

Do it mate, but please, make them SP!!!

And without ACE!!!