Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

Awesome looking pictures reminds me of medal of honor (2010) looking forward to the interior pictures :D

The interior pictures as requested :p

th_4F91977F-EF3A-43AA-BA03-78949AD2CF50-629-000000CA1A5AEEE2_zps43bd6cba.jpg

th_CB3EE0ED-B38A-4EB8-9693-D14E76F8DBD0-629-000000CA1472D2AF_zpsfd6c76a7.jpg

& The last one, the cockpit when flying at night :)

th_414B8F9E-A6F9-424D-A2F4-C694F6753235-629-000000CA1F5818F3_zpsbddc0928.jpg

Looks amazing! I really like those two new animation/ positions. Will one be able to switch back and forth from those?

Looking good. SOF will finally be able to ride in style. Quick question though. I was looking at your twitter page and saw this wip pic. I'm not really familiar with addon making, but the textures look extremely blurry and quite sub par compared to the earlier screenshots (might you, the version that vixer has worked on). Is this because of oxygen? I don't wish to insult your work, but it struck me as quite odd. In any case, good to see you teamed up with yura.

Secondly, while the cockpit looks nice, I hope to see a more up to date glass version in any further releases (I believe you were considering that?)

Anyway, love the progress and am looking forward to its release!

Looks amazing! I really like those two new animation/ positions. Will one be able to switch back and forth from those?

Thanks :) Yes you will be able to switch back and forth from those 2 positions.

Looking good. SOF will finally be able to ride in style. Quick question though. I was looking at your twitter page and saw this wip pic. I'm not really familiar with addon making, but the textures look extremely blurry and quite sub par compared to the earlier screenshots (might you, the version that vixer has worked on). Is this because of oxygen? I don't wish to insult your work, but it struck me as quite odd. In any case, good to see you teamed up with yura.

Secondly, while the cockpit looks nice, I hope to see a more up to date glass version in any further releases (I believe you were considering that?)

Anyway, love the progress and am looking forward to its release!

Thanks for your feedback, however the textures your referring to are because the nose isn't finished hence that's why it's blurry as its not correctly mapped.

The up to date glass version is the only one I plan, which has been in a few pictures a couple of pages back in this thread :)

Edited by konyo

Thanks :) Yes you will be able to switch back and forth from those 2 positions.

Thanks for your feedback, however the textures your referring to are because the nose isn't finished hence that's why it's blurry as its not correctly mapped.

The up to date glass version is the only one I plan, which has been in a few pictures a couple of pages back in this thread :)

Good to hear, I'm sure the end result will be splendid. I didn't mean the windows, but the instrument panel. It would be nice if it featured those fancy glass MFD's. Something like this would be good (although that particular version belongs to the MH-47G apparently).

Good to hear, I'm sure the end result will be splendid. I didn't mean the windows, but the instrument panel. It would be nice if it featured those fancy glass MFD's. Something like this would be good (although that particular version belongs to the MH-47G apparently).

Ohhh yes I thought you ment the window glass :p Yes i am planning to have them digital in new few versions.

Edited by konyo

Ohhh yes I thought you ment the window glass :p Yes i am planning to have them digital in new few versions.

Again good to hear! I have another suggestion. Some years ago I remember seeing a short movie which featured animated gunners. I couldn't find it on the major arma sites (although my horrendous search skills are probably to blame), so I looked on youtube and finally tracked it down. As you can see in

, the doorgunners are animated which greatly improves the visuals. Perhaps you could include it somewhere down the line? It's a shame the addon did not see the light of day (to my knowledge anyway).

Tracking the author down might be difficult though. He goes by the name 'U2oobfan', but that name doesn't register any hits outside of youtube.

Again good to hear! I have another suggestion. Some years ago I remember seeing a short movie which featured animated gunners. I couldn't find it on the major arma sites (although my horrendous search skills are probably to blame), so I looked on youtube and finally tracked it down. As you can see in
, the doorgunners are animated which greatly improves the visuals. Perhaps you could include it somewhere down the line? It's a shame the addon did not see the light of day (to my knowledge anyway).

Tracking the author down might be difficult though. He goes by the name 'U2oobfan', but that name doesn't register any hits outside of youtube.

Wow never seen that before.. It's very impressive to see how the Mini Guns animate like that. I don't know how he done it but would be intresting to know.. I will try narrow down a search for him, but as you said yourself it registers no hits outside YouTube so I can't make no promises/plans for this.

Edited by konyo

Oppps.. " I don't know how she done it".

At least i know her Forum name, will track her down and find out :D

Check the RKSL Studio thread. If i remember correctly, there was a post regarding this not long ago.

Edit: Yup, it's all there. Check Stiltman's post there.

Edited by BlackMamb

Check the RKSL Studio thread. If i remember correctly, there was a post regarding this not long ago.

Edit: Yup, it's all there. Check Stiltman's post there.

... Awesome, thank you :D

I'm just going to say you guys have some excellent "investigative" skills ;)

I'm just going to say you guys have some excellent "investigative" skills ;)

Who me? Or everyone else? :D

Also... Heres a small picture of the Windscreen Wipers I've added this evening.

th_37A0F32A-FA80-477E-B899-6CCCFAA2E7A9-2486-000002DDF8DFBC19.jpg

Edited by konyo

Everyone! haha

And picture isn't working

Pictures working fine on my pc and my phone? :confused:

Whats happening when your clicking it?

Also... Heres a small picture of the Windscreen Wipers I've added this evening.

Will it be animated if it rains? :)

Looking forward :)

Will it be animated if it rains? :)

Looking forward :)

Dont know... Was thinking could have them being animated. Will it be worth it?

Would be a good feature to have though ;)

yes, it would add to the detail and make it that more realistic! Plus it would be cool to be flying it on a mission in the rain.

yes, it would add to the detail and make it that more realistic! Plus it would be cool to be flying it on a mission in the rain.

Haha. Ill make a sample video of it tomorrow hopefully with animating wiper blades and see if you all like it :D

Only trouble is, the cockpit glass is cornered.. & Cant get the wipers to animate round corners?

Pictures working fine on my pc and my phone? :confused:

Whats happening when your clicking it?

Ah! Works okay now, weird..

Looking great though, I don't think I've ever seen window wipers in Arma before haha

Dont know... Was thinking could have them being animated. Will it be worth it?

Would be a good feature to have though ;)

Yes it would, while it may not swipe and collect rain like the real thing, it is little details like that which help bring immersion.

Edited by NodUnit

Well heres the video i said i would do yesterday.. Obviously its still a Work in Progress but the video gives you the idea of what it will look like once its been finished. The animation still need's speeding up too i know, and it needs to be looped. Also i cant get the wiper blade's to animate round the window as the windows are at an angle, so there simply animating straight. It dosen't look like that though... Does it?

Anyone know how to loop an animation by the way? Ive tryed 'sourceAddress = "loop";' but that sends it straight back to the animation start once they have gone across the window without going back.

Looks very realistic I think! Amazing work. One question can you walk around inside or have it so when troops disimbark they sort of get out of there seats and run out of the back of the helo? And when entering the cargo bay they run up the ramp into the helo then get seated in the cargo bay?