Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

Talking about arma 3 how many of you is going to buy it?

And if you are then why?

I dont see it as a big problem not being able to taxi to the takeoff point, but thats just me :)

Im buying it :p

Only buying it because i like making things for ArmA2 & designing missions and then playing them with my friend :D

Also, you can sort of taxi on ArmA2, just have to tilt nose down and give it a little throttle :o

Hey konyo,

Maybe in another future release you can give her driving config so you can switch between driving and flying mode?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Then you can taxi :) without making a weird scene :D

Hey konyo,

Maybe in another future release you can give her driving config so you can switch between driving and flying mode?

Then you can taxi :) without making a weird scene :D

Not sure if that's possible, I maybe wrong though... Will have to look Into it.

Edited by konyo

*I posted twice please forget this post*

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Not sure if that's possible, I maybe wrong though... Will have to look Into it.

I dont know either but it would be damn cool rolling around takistans mountains with a mh-47 ;)

I dont know either but it would be damn cool rolling around takistans mountains with a mh-47 ;)

Rolling around the mountains?! Your drive it on the roads on the mountains.. :O hahaha!

Edited by konyo

Where are you finding the updated Norrin Fast Rope scripts? I checked ArmaHolic and found only the 2010 versions...

edit- sorry, just found them here. Are you still using 011?

Edited by Spazo
found

Where are you finding the updated Norrin Fast Rope scripts? I checked ArmaHolic and found only the 2010 versions...

edit- sorry, just found them here. Are you still using 011?

One that's been designed to only work with the MH47 in its Addon Folder :)

There is a ground taxi mod out there called Blake's carrier ops. Seems to work better with helicopters than it does with aircraft...it used to work pretty well for both but I think maybe ACE breaks it a bit.

Looks like this baby is getting close to release. Pretty pumped!

There is a ground taxi mod out there called Blake's carrier ops. Seems to work better with helicopters than it does with aircraft...it used to work pretty well for both but I think maybe ACE breaks it a bit.

Looks like this baby is getting close to release. Pretty pumped!

Ooo I didn't know that, I'll search for that tomorrow. Sounds like a nice addition to ArmA2 :) It is getting pretty close now, VXR's just adding his amazing detail's and then it's pretty much done :) I've been busy with it this afternoon too. Added the number of correct flares that come out the flare pods etc, so 2 eachsidewalk left and right & added collision lights to the exterior :D

Edited by konyo

Ooo I didn't know that, I'll search for that tomorrow. Sounds like a nice addition to ArmA2 :) It is getting pretty close now, VXR's just adding his amazing detail's and then it's pretty much done :) I've been busy with it this afternoon too. Added the number of correct flares that come out the flare pods etc, so 2 eachsidewalk left and right & added collision lights to the exterior :D

Nice Nice and Ohh i forgot NICE!!! :)

I don't think the taxi thing would be that important but if it can be done and does not take forever then i'll vote for it thank you VXR for doing this too your details is very very nice looking

I'm so excited, this seriously feels as if another expansion were being released for the game, heh

Awesome, glad to hear it's close to being ready for its initial release. Thanks for all the hard work you and others have put in konyo.

Don't forgot to include flares..I have a feeling this will be shot at by a good few strela/igla's :)

Don't forgot to include flares..I have a feeling this will be shot at by a good few strela/igla's :)

These flares? :p... As you can see by the pictures one hit of the 'R' Key sends out 4 flares, not 2 like the standard BIS models have. 4 Flares fired left & right is the correct amount of flares for the MH-47E. Apart from the obvious ones that fire upwards and get thrown around by the blades buts thats impossible to do with ArmA2 Physics.

1) Click for Bigger Image!

th_4587E18C-C110-4843-B912-C1051D40674A-476-000000E1F19271E0_zpsfdb58fe0.jpg

2) Click for Bigger Image!

th_9789EB91-145C-4969-8975-3E519C7FDE24-476-000000E1F62EB708_zps78f9307c.jpg

3) Click for Bigger Image!

th_F2E4C057-0BF0-4D63-94FC-D9A6033F12D1-476-000000E1FAB8C69C_zpsc69b4fe2.jpg

Also, just showing a preview of the FLIR on the camera, nothing special i know but just showing you all its correctly working now ;)

Click for Bigger Image!

th_AE25082B-5640-4CF6-96F1-E0FF667E513D-476-000000E1ECC90720_zps8f2f880b.jpg

Edited by konyo

D:

Your killing us Konyo.

:(

Does the FLIR camera have ACE compatible Laser designator?

D:

Your killing us Konyo.

:(

Does the FLIR camera have ACE compatible Laser designator?

Sorry :p No it's not compatible with ACE's Laser, only the stock BIS Laser Designator.

Edited by konyo

Nice work. These pictures looks really good, especially the one with the crew in the middle.

Nice work. These pictures looks really good, especially the one with the crew in the middle.

Thanks! Glad you like them... They were a right pain to make there view points correct.

Thanks! Glad you like them... They were a right pain to make there view points correct.

Why, I am not surprised :p

Why, I am not surprised :p

Plain sailing from here... I hope.

You watch me bloomin' jinx that now lol!

Edited by konyo

Can we get some pics of the interior? :)

You can indeed, I'll get some tomorrow or Monday :D

Edited by konyo