Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

yeah that's right i have a CPA (french air commando) unit near my city and they make some training around here.

Konyo my man.

I was thinking if you will make the loadmaster at the ramp able to control the ramp ? Also i have seen that the helo can have the ramp up and down but what about a "ramp middle" command. I know it might alot of work so if you won't add that's also cool.

Konyo my man.

I was thinking if you will make the loadmaster at the ramp able to control the ramp ? Also i have seen that the helo can have the ramp up and down but what about a "ramp middle" command. I know it might alot of work so if you won't add that's also cool.

All the crew can control the ramp Including the Backcrew, so it's all good. Unless I make it contrable by the Backcrew & pilot?

& yes the ramp have a level option too. Already done so don't worry ;)

that just made my day :)

Who's the boss? You are! :D

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I think it would be cool if only the pilot and the backcrew would be able to use the ramp controls as i'm mainly a pilot but with your bird i might be the backcrew just as much :P

Still it's your call.

that just made my day :)

Who's the boss? You are! :D

I think it would be cool if only the pilot and the backcrew would be able to use the ramp controls as i'm mainly a pilot but with your bird i might be the backcrew just as much :P

Still it's your call.

Haha! :D Was thinking about this the other day, bit strange that the Cargo Crew can open the ramp. Trouble is though that they all share the same get in memory point. Can still make a point at Backcrew and Co-pilot and pilot so only they can activate the ramp. I done this with the loadmaster too, anywho who walks by it can open/close it & aswell as being the loadmaster. So it can be done with the ramp too.

Possibly might change it as it looks a tad better.

Have you created a wrecked model or is it just a re-textured model showing that it's been burnt? I ask due to wondering if there will be missions made where we have to go and rescue chaps from a downed chinook. It makes a huge difference when the helo looks the part, instead of just a burnt fuselage. But, if you don't have one planned, no worries, we'll make due.

Keep up the fantastic work though you're doing great.

Have you created a wrecked model or is it just a re-textured model showing that it's been burnt? I ask due to wondering if there will be missions made where we have to go and rescue chaps from a downed chinook. It makes a huge difference when the helo looks the part, instead of just a burnt fuselage. But, if you don't have one planned, no worries, we'll make due.

Keep up the fantastic work though you're doing great.

Yes there is a wreck model. It currently needs to be made to look like a MH47E as its current state is a CH-47. Once i've finished building the main model i will improve the wreck, snap some blades etc :)

Is the wreck model going to be placeable in the editor? Or will I have to destroy the vehicle first?

Is the wreck model going to be placeable in the editor? Or will I have to destroy the vehicle first?

I can make it avaliable in editor if that's handy? Put it under wrecks.

Yeah to have it in the editor would be very handy for guys that make movies and missions so i'll vote for that ;D

I have a couple idea's for missions if it were to be a placeable object. So yeah, as an object in the editor under the "wrecks" catagory would be awsome

Yeah to have it in the editor would be very handy for guys that make movies and missions so i'll vote for that ;D
I have a couple idea's for missions if it were to be a placeable object. So yeah, as an object in the editor under the "wrecks" catagory would be awsome

Ok thats done, ill put it under 'Wrecks' :D

Is the wreck already done? That was very quick :)

This sure looks nice.

Is the wreck already done? That was very quick :)

The wreck isant done, its been put under 'Wrecks' though :D

If you had done that you would have been as fast as superman ;)

If you had done that you would have been as fast as superman ;)

Haha would be released within days if that was possible :D

Yeah that would be great if someone could mod a mod for modders that make them mod with the speed of sound ;)

Lol, someone contact a BIS Dev, maybe they will give him "super modder powers" lol. Anyways, Time for your weekly moral support. YOU CAN DO IT, Take your time and git er done right!

Lol, someone contact a BIS Dev, maybe they will give him "super modder powers" lol. Anyways, Time for your weekly moral support. YOU CAN DO IT, Take your time and git er done right!

Haha! You make it sound like I'm struggling with it :P

Just to let you all know, I've now finished the model so I'm currently moved onto building the wreck and static model & waiting for Norrin to finish the scripts. So not much longer people :)

Also I'm not 100% pleased with the MH47E to be honest, Ive felt that I rushed it towards the end of it. The only slight niggle that annoyes me is that the bottom cockpit window I couldn't remodel as its all mixed into the cockpit, so I've had to draw over the texture thats there and it really dont look good. The colour is out and there no rvmat to dull it. That's the only bad thing about it. I've tryed to make it perfect and it's almost there... It dosent stand out too much in the shadows lol :)

That's the only thing i have heard all day that made any sense :D

That's very good news indeed, can not wait to try it and use it in missions <3

Now that it's almost finished, when do you estimate the release is it like 5 days or a bit more? :)

Regards

Edited by astast

That's the only thing i have heard all day that made any sense :D

That's very good news indeed, can not wait to try it and use it in missions <3

Now that it's almost finished, when do you estimate the release is it like 5 days or a bit more? :)

Regards

Ha! Took a bit of explaining, hopefully you will all like it enough :D Still don't know a release date as I'm still waiting for scripts and building static & wreck model. Maybe a couple more weeks. Really don't know, there no config or animate work to do as its all modeling so shouldn't take me too long.

Aww what's a few weeks these days ? Thank you for the update buddy :)

Aww what's a few weeks these days ? Thank you for the update buddy :)

Well a week off work so maybe not that long :D