Sign in to follow this  
moondrift47

Will you update beta version as bugs get fixed?

I was wondering if as the bugs are fixed, or at least the big ones, will you update the beta? I just thought it would be good as the updates may fix one bug but uncover another which we won't find till the full release?

I was wondering if as the bugs are fixed, or at least the big ones, will you update the beta? I just thought it would be good as the updates may fix one bug but uncover another which we won't find till the full release?

They mentioned this on the main website saying it may not happen, but September is a far time away and they may just release something. Though, do not hope for any NEW content, but they may. Just wait and see and keep checking back I guess.

I really hope they do upgrade the beta, especially were the controls are concerned, it's very difficult to play when your left handed. :)

I suspect that we will see an updated BETA, although it probably be after they have ironed out all of the major bugs first.

G

Yeah! This game was made for eye infinity, it would be out of this world.

The very idea of not updating the beta as it goes along sounds completely insane to me.

The very idea of not updating the beta as it goes along sounds completely insane to me.

Also totally contrary to what they normally do - I would also find it very strange if they didn't.

Has anyone tried downloading the beta again recently to see if there has been a version change?

Has anyone tried downloading the beta again recently to see if there has been a version change?

If there were an update, they would have announced it.

If there were an update, they would have announced it.

But....but, just say that they hadn't, and that they keep the beta up to date.

For CRIPES sake isn't this the whole reason why we're participating in the play & contribute system ?

To find the bugs & have Bohemia repair them and then have us retest it when they have ?

There are some pretty large game busting issues with the BETA as it stands - not being able to save games, game freezing, random crashes, AI glitches etc. etc.

If Bohemia fixed them all at once and then issued the game to GO GOLD without proper testing of these potential fixes .... well.......I think this game would get panned by the public in general which would be an epic shame because I believe Carrier Command could be the GOTY if done properly.

I believe Carrier Command could be the GOTY if done properly.

ATM it has many bugs, graphical glitches and a zhitty control system. But when these are fixed, then.....

Without any shadow of a doubt.

Edited by Dajunka