Sign in to follow this  
mjr.hassle

MP Free Flight.

Hi all.

Here`s my first try at a mission of sorts. I say of sorts, as there aren`t actually any objectives.

As the name says, this is a mp free flight mission for up to 10 players. (optimistic I know) ;)

When you join the game, you will see three flagpoles. From left to right they will allow you to spawn a light, medium or heavy helo of your choice. (Although I left out combat helos.) Grab a chopper and enjoy the sites of Seattle with friends.

Whilst I have tested this as much as I can on a dedi server with no problems, I don`t have any friends with TOH. As a result, I haven`t been able to fully test this in a way I would of liked. ie. More than one player.

If you do get a chance to test this with others, I`d be eager to hear of any problems with the mission please. Whilst I`m hoping there won`t be any...well, its my first mish. :) Something has to be broken.

Download link: MP Freeflight V5. Via Dropbox.

Edited by Mjr.Hassle

I Found out that spawning two types of the same helo would cause the first to de-spawn. :( Sorry about that.

Performed a quick fix and that won't happen any more. Actually managed to test it this time.

EDIT: Just realised that I hadn't applied the fix to all classes. Now fixed.

Also added time of day and weather parameters.

EDIT: I've added a few lights around the start area. It was impossible to find the flags on a dark 'n stormy night. :j:

Another EDIT: Changed the default time and weather to noon and clear.

New version available here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/sk3zk91s7xye2cf/MP%20Freeflight.zip

Edited by Mjr.Hassle

MP Freeflight now comes in 5 new flavours; South Asia, Chernarus, Utes, Takistan and Zargabad.

Of course, you need Rearmed, ArmA2 and Op. Arrowhead for the last 4. Chernarus and Utes have a few LHDs' dotted around off the coast.

Download: MP Freeflight pack. via dropbox.