Sign in to follow this  
rocket

DayZ Zombie RPG (Unofficial Mod) Alpha

Yeah VON was getting very annoying when I tried to connect to server while talking to a friend on Skype.

I enjoyed it up to a point.

However, it's quite obvious the CoD crowd has oozed into ArmA with the news of this mod. I never get tired of the blatant racism in every chat, dick and fart jokes, and players with the screen-names of XX!360NoScope420!XX and FokkingFag. :icon_rolleyes:

+1 "LOLZ" Bad enough on Domi on public server, but here even more. Not discounting Rocket's hard work of course, that sort of things is normal with anything that gets popular quickly... I guess it will stabilise after some time

Sort of the point tho

No. That would be deathmatch. The point is to survive.

No. That would be deathmatch. The point is to survive.

Survive against the odds? Its quite clear that there are Zombies and other survivors who are out to get you. its kinda the brilliance of it all.

Im wary of joining a group, everyone should be...........

Well now BIS knows what to include in ARMA 3 for sure :)

I just played it for a while, really liked it! If you have no flashlight at night, do the old brightness and gamma trick and crank it up in your options

Yea it makes the game look terrible, but it's something

Tents are obviouly not working right. Tent is lost when server is rebootet.

A nice idea would be.. when you reach a certain score level you unlock the ability to join a Takistan version of the mod.

time played

score

humanity

etc

could all play a role in the type of server you can join

Or perhaps you get different tasks. For instance at a certain level of humanity (or group size) you have to take/hold certain areas and your need for food dimishes.

Here's 1 more suggestion (oh no, another one).

Make "study corpse" on dead zombies possible so it can be seen which player shot that zombie, which would make tracking or hunting for a certain player possible. Or maybe when you study road flares or thrown equipment, something of that sort.

Here's 1 more suggestion (oh no, another one).

Make "study corpse" on dead zombies possible so it can be seen which player shot that zombie, which would make tracking or hunting for a certain player possible. Or maybe when you study road flares or thrown equipment, something of that sort.

oh no, so I cant leave my candy paper anywhere anymore...:D.

that sounds like a good Idea, would make the game even more freaky

Now make DayZ more immersive/hardcore and less focused on shoot'n'loot deathmatch. Maybe you can make somekind of Zombie camps so people don't feel safe and happy in open terrain/woods? And please make Zombie animals incl rabbits (!!) that will hunt & kill all players.... :)

The whole system is still quite buggy, backpack and gear are still worse. is there a plan to fix these stuff already?

The whole system is still quite buggy, backpack and gear are still worse. is there a plan to fix these stuff already?

You noticed that it says 'Alpha' right? I haven't seen alpha code yet that isn't a little buggy! As long as you're reporting the issues I guess they will be fixed.

You noticed that it says 'Alpha' right? I haven't seen alpha code yet that isn't a little buggy! As long as you're reporting the issues I guess they will be fixed.

you are right by obvious...so let me reform my question as I actually wanted to ask whether the devs are aware about those issues (what I highly can imagine that they are...)...just forget my former question...:D :P

I think it would be cool to have military patrols, they could shoot murders/bandits on sight but be indifferent to normal players, kind of like a police force.

Gentelmen i have a problem with playing this mod using beta patch 92612 ,when i played yesterday i was able to connect to US4 server using beta patch ,but today i am disconnected from the server after i download the mission files,does anybody have this same problem.

The server is hosted by united operations ,i was able to connect to finish server 1 with the same beta patch without problem.

I think it would be cool to have military patrols, they could shoot murders/bandits on sight but be indifferent to normal players, kind of like a police force.

Yeah but they would have to be very high skill and super AI enabled,maybe 4-6 men patrol.Everything lesser than that and no one will be afraid of them or start hunting them for their better gear.

Yeah but they would have to be very high skill and super AI enabled,maybe 4-6 men patrol.Everything lesser than that and no one will be afraid of them or start hunting them for their better gear.

The answer to that would be to make them armored vehicles. I've only ever heard of one RPG being found in this game.

i agree about post apocalyptic units!

True but it would give players a reason to form a team, to go attack a small squad of soldiers for their gear.

True but it would give players a reason to form a team, to go attack a small squad of soldiers for their gear.

Yeah, I quite like this approach. Also of course it would be a healthy change from the usual grinding :P

:dance: